Anonymous
me
Anonymous
i ship myself, with................................................. the mw user reading this
Anonymous
Right now I think the only viable ship is Gato x Zelma. The rest of the MW ships have lost interest in each other.
Anonymous
but is gato the top, or is zelma? truly thats the real battle of wills. whois the stronger one, who would be the top?
Anonymous
they switch because true love has no bounds
Anonymous
i ship drei and kyle. although drei is definitely the bottom and kyle is defeinitely the top.
Anonymous
as if you needed to make that clear
Anonymous
true.................................. drei is the bottomest bottom....................................... i have spoken
Anonymous
sp and gato probl yget together and have a nice rough gay for pay fuck
Anonymous
like not a relationship but just a good fuck
Anonymous
LOL
Anonymous
jk sp.... just kidding. you alright
Anonymous
did we say spritey and t-man yet? theyre like the zeus and hera of mw. truly a blessed couple
Anonymous
yo this thread is going to be really fucking weird when drei and kyle start dating in real life and they look back on it and find out that i, draku, predicted their relationship. just to clarify: i am draku posting all of this
Anonymous
also uniju and agastya. uniju doesnt post on mw anymore because agastya just posts for him because they live under the same roof. its romantic shitposting
Anonymous
i dont ship pdk and sudo because sudo is ace but i will say that pdk and sudo go together like peanut butter and chocolate. theyre like a power combo. an unstoppable super team that compliments each other perfectly like batman and superman
Anonymous
"everyone already knows black and syax are fucking" - draku just now
Anonymous
oh yeah. i remember that time that pdk and sudo were in the middle of a romantic makeout session and then sudo suddenly stopped and asked what pdks moms name was. after pdk told him he beat the shit out of him because it wasn't his own mom's name. truly tragic
Anonymous
dont tell anyone i told yall this but i heard that two is in a secret tryst with sudo behind pdk's back... two is tryin to be the robin to sudo's batman and sneak behind pdk who as we all know is superman... nothin but trouble
Anonymous
pea is the cuck btw. pea gets nobody hes a cuckboi