announced at some apple thing

>paid app

>no in-app purchases lol jk

>coming holiday 2016

finally a Mario game I can play while driving
Spritanium

>paid app

>no in-app purchases

Aww, so no "buy 100 coins to buy the Fire Flower upgrade" popups on every death?
Spritanium
tbh though looks really cool. I'm excited it's not freemium, not like it'll cost $40 anyway.
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Draku
Super Mario (Doesn't) Run (On Anything Useful)
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
kaZaam
what the fuck i thought that was fake
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
T-man
(Sep 7, 2016 at 5:55 PM)Kazaam Wrote: what the fuck i thought that was fake
[Image: apple-iphone-watch-20160907-3512.JPG]
real as fuck
kaZaam
o boi
kaZaam
even mario looks dead inside
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
🍆 Lover

>Mario's phone game is about running

>Sonic's phone game is about jumping

now hold on just a sec here
[Image: diwiue.png]

still a cuck tho
T-man
[Image: mJPDfd1.jpg]

investors are buttholes
T-man
[Image: 1473270604-mario2.gif]
Spritanium
Alright so now that ninty is fine with making portable games for platforms people actually use, does that mean they can finally get their SMB3 clone fix with these types of games instead of polluting the main series?
T-man
(Sep 7, 2016 at 6:43 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Alright so now that ninty is fine with making portable games for platforms people actually use, does that mean they can finally get their SMB3 clone fix with these types of games instead of polluting the main series?
Not a fucking chance
Spritanium
Even though I fully expect it, I'm going to still be floored when the next NSMB game is announced

Might as well sell it as a Mario Maker expansion at that point, since Mario Maker is literally a dumbed-down version of the software they use to churn out NSMBs
DrTapeworm
Super Mario Maker 2: Don't Get Your Slopes Up
[Image: dinogunz.png]
Draku
(Sep 7, 2016 at 6:43 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Alright so now that ninty is fine with making portable games for platforms people actually use, does that mean they can finally get their SMB3 clone fix with these types of games instead of polluting the main series?
i would try to respond to this but t-man already made the perfect post
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
🍆 Lover
The NSMB series has sold ~80 million copies so far, they're probably very easy to make and they're very recognizable to the average pleb customer, but yeah, they definitely should stop making them because nerds on the internet get buttmad.

still a cuck tho
T-man
(Sep 7, 2016 at 7:55 PM)I Want A Name Change Wrote: The NSMB series has sold ~80 million copies so far, they're probably very easy to make and they're very recognizable to the average pleb customer, but yeah, they definitely should stop making them because nerds on the internet get buttmad.
I don't care.

Hell, I would settle for an art style change, the sterile, plastic-look isn't doing it for me anymore.

[Image: New-Super-Mario-Bros-U-Gameplay-2.jpg]

If only Mario had an art style that would lend itself well to 2D...

Oh wait, it does,

[Image: cropped-blog-pic-2.png]
🍆 Lover
Like I said, the sterile plastic look is probably very appealing to your average customer and it's definitely much easier and cheaper to make.

still a cuck tho
T-man
fucking normies