Angie Yonaga
[Image: h81vglM.png]
Nyahahahahahaha!

[Image: msjUbl4.png]
The first sacrifice to Atua has been made!

[Image: OdVtlIJ.png]
Angie's so happy with you all!

@Coffee has been found dead in the Dungeon!

His role was ULTIMATE MONARCH

Role Description:

[Image: LfO4GVD.png]
Hmmm... Angie thinks you should get a motive to solve this! So how about this? If you vote for the correct killer and they are lynched, Angie will assist you with any one task you request, as long as it's not part of a murder attempt. It's not that special, but Angie needs to save the stronger incentives for later, right?

CASE FILES
-There is a dark mark around Coffee's neck. Additionally, a severe bruise covers his entire back.
-The Dungeon has been locked from the outside.
-A rope currently dangles from the inside of the Well.
-The fires in the Smithy forge and the Furnace have both been put out.
-There is a large hole in the north wall of the ??? Room.
-The shrine to Atua in Angie's Room has been demolished, and the TV in the Solarium is damaged.
-There's steam filling the entire kitchen, making it very difficult to see anything.
-A broken bottle is lying on the floor of Wine Storage.

THE MAP
The map will update as you investigate what changed by your actions.

First Floor:

Basement:
CURRENT PLAYERS
@Draku
@"Just Stamp the Ticket" Man
@Wakka
@Falconhoof
@The Detective
@Mr. Peanutbutter
@Kass
@Barton Roberts
@Gundham Tanaka
@Bigfoot
@Pea
@Kright
@Atelier Annie
@JonTron
@Rubber Duck

CURRENT NPCS
@Angie Yonaga

The day phase will last until 9 PM Eastern time tomorrow, May 13th.
Rubber Duck
Innocent rubber toy squeaking
Pea
lol, owned
Mr. Peanutbutter
Ooooh, the dungeon? Hey, I was in the dungeon! What a coincidence!
Draku
(May 13, 2020 at 1:00 AM)Angie Yonaga Wrote: CURRENT NPCS
@Angie Yonaga
[Image: mpgc5oZ.png]
Draku
compare the rope to the mark around coffee's neck i doubt it matches but might as well
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Angie Yonaga
(May 13, 2020 at 1:21 AM)Draku Wrote: compare the rope to the mark around coffee's neck i doubt it matches but might as well
You compare the rope. It doesn't match the mark.
Draku
I exit my bedroom to see Barton Roberts being a fucknugget and prancing around in the hallway, Stamp the Ticket Man is going south. I go into the Great Hall. Angie enters from the south and wants to pray, but I only worship Star Breaker's feet so I decline. She goes out the west exit of the Great Hall. The Detective specifically staggers through from the south and exits north. Rubber Duck and Kright are jerking eachother off as they enter from the north and leave south. Angie comes back to eat for a while. While she chows down, Atelier Annie has a waterfall in her pants and also her entire body as she comes from the north and sits in front of the fire. Angie brings her plate to her lips, chomps down on it, and breaks both her teeth and the plate comically. She then goes south. Jontron comes up the stairwell in the room and heads for the Bedroom Hall. I leave Annie, who is now thoroughly cooked, and go into the Bedroom Hall myself. As I enter my own room, a cryptid enters his own room.

As you can see, my testimony contains definitive evidence that FWD is guilty. He is not in it whatsoever because he was too busy killing Coffee. Next case, please.
Mr. Peanutbutter
Well, guess the jig is up, right? The script said this was supposed to be one of those late-game big reveals, you know, like Bruce Willis in that movie where he gets six cents.

But anyway, here: check out my dungeon key! Pretty neat, huh? This thing looks suuuper medieval, really fits that whole "spooky dungeon" aesthetic. Maybe I'll copy this theme for my next Halloween party...

Speaking of props, I saw Kass looking at some guitars earlier. That guy looks like he's got some real musical talent, but my lawyer told me to check a guitar string against the victim's neck. Dunno what that means, but I can't wait to see him in concert!
Pea
i wanted to watch the chronicles of riddick and do the moves right then and there for the people to see. i only went for the solarium and thats the only place i went to, i didnt even leave it for reason i will iterate MUCH LATER IN THIS ACCOUNT, pay attention this will be in the exam

on my way to the solarium, i saw:
  • wakka, in the gatehouse
  • falconhoof, entering the smithy

when i got to the solarium:
  • wakka entered the room to go to angie's room. fucker.

i had to WAIT. can you believe that??? nobody's interested in the chronicles of riddick? that's riddickulous. ok im exaggerating but there were a couple people who finally sat down after moments of waiting:
  • a sole rubber duck
  • bird bard weirdo
  • special guest gundam tanaka who just wanted to check out angie's room as well. i see the priorities of interest within this group and im not happy about that

at least i could start the movie, christ.

so i OPEN PALM SLAM THE DVD INTO THE TRAY. IT'S CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, RIDDICK. everyone's impressed, im sure, but i was too busy doing the MOVES i was so captivated by them. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXYS MOST DANGEROUS PRISON, and i make SURE that EVERYONE IN THE ROOM knows this. when i turn around:
  • wakka finally sits down to watch, took him long enough!!
  • gundam too
  • kright was sitting as well and i never noticed her enter either
  • the OG other 2 were still there but that bird was about to do something terrible

YEAH HE DID SOMETHING TERRIBLE. HE STARTED SCREECHING WONDERWALL, RUINING THE CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK EXPERIENCE. I COULD NOT EVEN DO MY WHOOSHING SOUNDS WITH THAT BASTARD PLAYING THAT MONSTROSITY. fuck everything man he played wonderwall. fuck.
  • because of that, kright left
  • rubber duck too, how thje fuck can that thing move its inanimate
  • the rest try to stay and endure the atrocity while i try to save face, despite MESSING UP TECHNIQUE

i told him to SHUT UP so he did and left

movie night saved.

this is where shit gets INTENSE. RIDDICK'S IN TROUBLE MAN, that scene gets me every time and APPARENTLY GUNDAM THOUGHT SO TOO so he THREW HIMSELF AT THE TV SET. the tv was broken but the sound was still on, so i kept making WHOOSHING SOUNDS as a last ditch effort to save the movie night. gundam left without any regret in his life apparently

by the end of the movie i was EXHAUSTED and SOME DETECTIVE WANTED TO PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY and threw a bottle at me. i dont remember the rest.

edn
Pea
ok exam time:

WHY DID I NOT LEAVE THE SOLARIUM AT THE END OF THE NIGHT? answer now
The Detective
??? - Staring up, disconsolately considering your life, you ponder the arched ceiling above you. Fine workmanship and countless man hours had gone into the construction of this once holy abode - did it now really deserve to be disgraced by your presence below it?

But then, you do deserve everything coming to you, don't you? Ever since that day, when you last set eyes on her-

Your vision blurs, as you continue to stare upward, blankly. You feel a squeezing pain in your chest. Is it your lungs? Your good for nothing heart? Best not to think of it. There's a reason you went on a bender, after all.

??? - Regardless, you can hear murmurings around you. Apparently there's been a murder. Something about this calls to a sliver of your fractured psyche inside your aching head. You attempt to recall the previous night...

The first thing you recall, is staring into your ugly mug in the bathroom, and then leaving for the kitchen to grab a man's best friend - a knife. On the way, you recall bumping into Mr. Roberts and a Rubber Duck.

Once you were done in the kitchen, you headed for your next destination - the armory. However, the armory was blocked by an invisible force, somehow. Weaponry unattainable, you continued onward to the wine storage, where you planned to enact the great mind-scouring of all thought in your head.

Barring a terrible, imposing presence in the room, who was quickly sent running due to the immense aura of fuck-uposity you exude, it's easy to say this was a success.

The rest of the night... is a blur of colours, smells, and the sounds of glass breaking. The last thing you recall is slouching into the chapel, a drunken mess, next to some one with incredibly large feet.
Angie Yonaga
(May 13, 2020 at 1:45 AM)Mr. Peanutbutter Wrote: Well, guess the jig is up, right? The script said this was supposed to be one of those late-game big reveals, you know, like Bruce Willis in that movie where he gets six cents.

But anyway, here: check out my dungeon key! Pretty neat, huh? This thing looks suuuper medieval, really fits that whole "spooky dungeon" aesthetic. Maybe I'll copy this theme for my next Halloween party...

Speaking of props, I saw Kass looking at some guitars earlier. That guy looks like he's got some real musical talent, but my lawyer told me to check a guitar string against the victim's neck. Dunno what that means, but I can't wait to see him in concert!
Mr. Peanutbutter presents his dungeon key. You try it on the door to the dungeon, and it works perfectly.

Comparing the guitar string to the victim's neck does not produce a match.
Mr. Peanutbutter
Alright, alright. I see some people just can't leave a guy alone!

Well, fine then! I'll move all the wine that was blocking the door to the Guardpost back in front of the door, then go allllll the way back up to the well, climb down into the dungeon, walk into the guardpost, then try to muscle the door open!

You happy now? Because I am! This is the most realistic crime drama I've ever been a part of! Bravo, writing team!
Atelier Annie
outside my bedroom I sight angie enter the closet
passing through the chapel I see a weird spaceman soaked to the suit leaving the poolhouse
feeling up for some fun I attempt to practice holding my breath underwater in the pool
unfortunately I had forgotten to bring appropriate clothing or even a change of clothes so once I felt satisfied and got out I was absolutely wet
[Image: annie08.png]
looking to cure my chilled bones I head to the nearest fire, which happens to be in the great hall where draku is
after a time he heads to bed and I follow, sufficiently warmed
Bigfoot
- I wake up in a cold sweat, as if I had a bad dream. The last thing I remember from it is being shot at and then rolling down a snowy mountain. I check myself for wounds and find none, but I do have a cheap X-Files T-Shirt on.
- I inspect the bedroom and find that there is a radio that plays some Atuan religious jams.
- I exit my bedroom to find a spaceman leaving for the gatehouse.
- I go to the kitchen. There is a pot that is almost boiled out entirely. I grab a jug of water to keep myself hydrated.
- I go to the furnace and piss into it to extinguish the flames.
- I try to go to the armory next but there is an invisible forceblocking me.
- I pass through the guardroom where I find Jontron.
- I continue through to the music hall where I see Gundham.
- I head upstairs to the smithy. As I enter Falconhoof leaves.
- I piss out the fire and then grab a hammer.
- Next I go to the chapel. The detective enters with me then passes out on a bench.
- I leave and see Kright entering her bedroom. I go into the bathroom and take another piss.
- When I exit the bathroom Draku is exiting the great hall.
- I return to bed.
Atelier Annie
@Angie Yonaga now that there's a hole in the ??? room can we inspect it?
"Just Stamp the Ticket" Man
Hey.
I saw somebody leave the Wine Cellar just as I was entering.
Guardpost was still blocked off.
I got knocked out in the cellar. Somebody took my knife.
Thanks.
Draku
(May 13, 2020 at 2:08 AM)Bigfoot Wrote: - I wake up in a cold sweat, as if I had a bad dream. The last thing I remember from it is being shot at and then rolling down a snowy mountain. I check myself for wounds and find none, but I do have a cheap X-Files T-Shirt on.
deepest kg lore.
Bigfoot
@Angie Yonaga are the marks around Coffee's next hand marks?