Draku
@Kass has volunteered to hang from the rope and see if you can hear the Secret Passage being utilized. I go and utilize the secret passage, emerging from the hidden opening in the Dungeon.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Rubber Duck
[Image: Ducky2.png]
Draku
The Detective has opted to allow for a room and boogeyman search and questioning, which I conduct.
Barton Roberts
I check my room for a hidden passage. Whether it's under my bed or through the closest Chronicles of Narnia style.
Angie Yonaga
(May 13, 2020 at 5:54 PM)Draku Wrote: @Kass has volunteered to hang from the rope and see if you can hear the Secret Passage being utilized. I go and utilize the secret passage, emerging from the hidden opening in the Dungeon.
You cannot hear when the Secret Passage is opened or closed.

(May 13, 2020 at 6:19 PM)Draku Wrote: The Detective has opted to allow for a room and boogeyman search and questioning, which I conduct.
You search The Detective's room. Nothing is out of place.

The Detective's boogeyman leaves the room and does not return.

(May 13, 2020 at 6:33 PM)Barton Roberts Wrote: I check my room for a hidden passage. Whether it's under my bed or through the closest Chronicles of Narnia style.
Your room contains no secret passages.

You also reassemble the broken glass. You get a reasonable fascilime of a wine bottle without glass left over, accounting for inherent imperfections in reassembly.

The detective's dish towel looks like an ordinary dish towel from the kitchen.
Kass
I think I noticed something weird! Barton saw Annie twice - first when she left her room near the start of his night, then again in the Chapel when he was ending his night. But Annie begins her account of her night at the second encounter. If Barton's telling the truth, Annie actually had a long span of time during which she was unaccounted for while he was wandering in his space suit.

I also noticed that he doesn't see which way she goes after leaving her room. Omitted information could be something that would condemn the culprit, right? But he doesn't see where Draku or JSTT Man go either, so I might be overthinking things. But still, I want to hear from Annie!
[Image: tumblr_on2z9cSoVj1t1ig6no1_400.gifv]
Draku
lmao i just independently came to the same conclusion without even reading that post.

annie goes into coffees bedroom and does the kill and comes back out because there is a huge fucking missing time chunk
Draku
I check Annie's boogeyman.
Angie Yonaga
You ask Annie's boogeyman to mime out what happened.

It leaves the room. Then it comes back later, rummages around in the closet, and leaves again, before returning one more time and curling up in bed.
Draku
Check Annie's bedroom, specifically the closet but also under the bed and whatnot because why not.
Angie Yonaga
You check Annie's bedroom. Nothing is under her bed.

In her closet is an oddly rumpled set of clothing, as well as a couple other ordinary spare sets.
Draku
Closely inspect the rumpled clothing to see if there's anything like mildly torn threads or whatever. Also check for sweat I guess?
Draku
Annie has consented to an inventory search as well.
Angie Yonaga
(May 13, 2020 at 7:10 PM)Draku Wrote: Closely inspect the rumpled clothing to see if there's anything like mildly torn threads or whatever. Also check for sweat I guess?
You can tell it's been messed with beyond normal wear by how it's currently looking, but nothing to say specifically why.

(May 13, 2020 at 7:11 PM)Draku Wrote: Annie has consented to an inventory search as well.
You pat down Annie.

She has a Glock. She also has a bullwhip.
Draku
I take two different pieces of clothing from my closet and choke out the Rubber Ducky and leave that piece of clothing on the ground, then lengthily choke out the coffee corpse for a long enough period. I then take both sets of clothing back up and compare them both to Annie's rumpled clothing.
"Just Stamp the Ticket" Man
Compare Annie's Glock with the firearms in the Gun Room.
Angie Yonaga
(May 13, 2020 at 7:18 PM)Draku Wrote: I take two different pieces of clothing from my closet and choke out the Rubber Ducky and leave that piece of clothing on the ground, then lengthily choke out the coffee corpse for a long enough period. I then take both sets of clothing back up and compare them both to Annie's rumpled clothing.
Upon doing this, you end up with two sets of clothing that are both comparably rumpled. You can't tell if it's a perfect 1:1 match in either case, but it's close.

(May 13, 2020 at 7:20 PM)"Just Stamp the Ticket" Man Wrote: Compare Annie's Glock with the firearms in the Gun Room.
Annie's Glock matches several other Glocks on one of the gun racks.
Draku
Have any other guns in the room been fired? Like say a bazooka or something? Is there trace gunpowder and shit around the blown open way?
"Just Stamp the Ticket" Man
Poke around the gun room for secret passages and other such nonsense.
Angie Yonaga
(May 13, 2020 at 7:26 PM)Draku Wrote: Have any other guns in the room been fired? Like say a bazooka or something? Is there trace gunpowder and shit around the blown open way?
There is no evidence any guns or other weapons in the Gun Room have been used, nor are there traces of guns or explosives around the hole in the wall.