Angie Yonaga
[Image: ft6Er0n.png]
Ah, where would Angie and Atua be without willing killers? Not very far along in their plans to bring everyone to Atua, now would they?

[Image: CXaoalq.png]
And you all cooperated once again! Angie is so proud~

@The Detective has been found dead in the Library!

He was the ULTIMATE BISHOP
ROLE INFORMATION:

[Image: VXODwjt.png]
Nyahahahaha, looks like Angie's outdone this particular deity's chosen this time! Now, as for the rest of you...

[Image: umUQ55g.png]
This time around, Angie's incentive is this! If you successfully vote on and execute the correct killer, you can pick a room in the castle to reset to its original condition. In only four nights, you certainly made a mess of the castle!

[Image: VC4DrFu.png]
Now get to it!

CASE FILES
-The victim has been crushed under a large bookcase
-Beyond the one bookcase, the library is largely in order
-The Treasure Room now resembles a warzone
-The bodies of "Just Stamp the Ticket" Man, Falconhoof, Barton Roberts, JonTron, and Kright have all had their heads removed
-The Great Hall shows the signs of a large party
-A trail of water runs from Draku's bedroom to the Pool
-The basement's lights are out, leaving all rooms lit by torches and emergency lights

THE MAP
First Floor:

Basement:
CURRENT PLAYERS
@Draku
@Wakka
@Kass
@Gundham Tanaka
@Bigfoot
@Pea
@Rubber Duck

CURRENT NPCS
@Angie Yonaga

The phase will end at 9 PM eastern time tomorrow, May 27th.
Pea
you guys suck
Draku
I kick open my door and see a bunch of water trailed outside MY ROOM. In the WATER, "ANGIE did it" is written down. Interesting. I scribble a nice message for everyone in FELDGRAU on YELLOW PAPER and slam it down. I run over to the HALL OF STATUES since GUNDHAM is a coward who cannot handle people entering the GREAT HALL properly. BIGFOOT is heading to the GREAT HALL as well, but I am much faster than him, and make it to the PARTY SPOT before anyone else. BIGFOOT strolls in much more casually and unzips his DICK, which is a very disturbing image. A small GREMLIN exits where his PHALLUS was and eats the FIRE in the GREAT HALL before it climbs up his LEG and zips the PENIS COSTUME back up.

We both sit there for a while before PEA enters, pushing LARGE CARTS. GUNDHAM the STATUE CUCK enters, revealing the head of JONTRON. Guess that explains who removed all of the heads. He begins drawing a PENTAGRAM with SAUCE, having learned nothing from the late MR PEANUTBUTTER's attempt at using any substitute for BLOOD. This is why you're an eternal CUCK, guy. PEA simultaneously sets up the PARTY MATERIALS on the various TABLES. While he's doing this, WAKKA enters the GREAT HALL covered in ICE PACKS. Damn, he's cool. PEA finishes setting up and tells BAD JOKES while waiting for death to embrace him. He leans over and whispers "Yeah but ANGIE will commit the murder tonight" into my ear before resuming his gags.

GUNDHAM leaves to the SOUTH, and I run over to HIGH FIVE PEA to take direct control of his body. I begin dancing with my MAIN BODY to distract from my REMOTE CONTROL I have established over PEA. GUNDHAM returns with the heads of DUDE, whose neck is WET, and FALCONHOOF, whose head is covered in BRUISES. Deserved. He puts them down on two more points of the PENTAGRAM before leaving for the HALL OF STATUES. BIGFOOT walks over with two JUGs and knocks PEA out with them, severing my MENTAL CONNECTION before I could do anything. Damn it. He pours FRUIT PUNCH on PEA'S HEAD. ANGIE arrives from the NORTH at this time. A copy of DARK SOULS 2 enters from WEAST and heads down the STAIRS to the THRONE ROOM.

BIGFOOT leaves to the EAST and WAKKA goes NORTH. SANZANG goes WEST. I pray with ANGIE to fulfill my PACT. A LOUD THUMP can be heard to the EAST, and is followed by yet another THUMP. We're trying to PRAY to ATUA over here, you assholes. After some time, GUNDHAM returns with BARTON and KRIGHT, who are getting ahead of the game. WAKKA appears to be with him for some reason. GUNDHAM starts to perform a ritual to summon a SUCCUBUS to erase his CUCK status, but nobody comes. Just like always. BIGFOOT comes from the EAST and heads out to the NORTH, just passing by. KASS comes in from going up the THRONE ROOM STAIRS and starts playing a song. I begin to jam out with ANGIE, as she admits that she is responsible for THE DETECTIVE being crushed by a BOOKSHELF.

GUNDHAM takes off NORTH and WAKKA follows him shortly afterwards. I go to the HALL OF STATUES myself, waving goodbye to THE KILLER and KASS. I can see that BARTON has lost his marbles in the hallway over everything that's happened, I don't blame him. I write down the truest message in any KG in RAZZMATAZZ on NEON GREEN PAPER before throwing it down in front of my door. GUNDHAM enters from the SOUTH and enters HIS ROOM. I then sleep, ending my night.

So as far as I can tell, it was either ANGIE, or MR PEANUTBUTTER. Both have pretty compelling cases.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
The Detective
i reveal all my items on me- wait shit
Bigfoot
@Angie Yonaga I would like to check all of the items on the detective's corpse.
Bigfoot
- I wake up and exit my bedroom at the same time Pea does.
- I head to the poolhouse where I find the duck taking a swim.
- Next I go to the garden. I find some fruits to make fruit punch with for the party.
- I exit the indoor garden as Kass enters. I find Draku in the hall of statues.
- Draku and I go together to the great hall.
- I piss out the fire.
- I then proceed to make fruit punch. I am very focused on doing this and do not notice others at the party until I finish.
- When I am done, I turn around to find Draku, Pea, and Wakka are in the great hall with me.
- I walk over to Pea and slam the jug onto his head to KO him. I then dump the full jug of fruit punch onto him.
- Angie enters from the north and I exit to the east.
- I enter the smithy and piss out the forge. As I do this, I hear a massive thump.
- I push the anvil down the stairs, causing a second massive thump.
- I return to the great hall and find Angie and Draku praying. Gundham is performing a ritual and Wakka is watching.
- I continue through to the hall of statues. Barton's head is missing.
- I enter the bathroom to refill my jugs with water.
- When I exit, I see Kass walking into the bedroom hall. There is a green card outside Draku's door.
- Kass and I both return to our respective bedrooms and I sleep.
Rubber Duck
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/subn...0327013626

[Image: Night4-1.png]

[Image: Night4-2.png]

[Image: Night4-3.png]
Angie Yonaga
(May 27, 2020 at 3:32 AM)Bigfoot Wrote: @Angie Yonaga I would like to check all of the items on the detective's corpse.
You check The Detective's corpse. He possesses a kitchen knife, a handcrafted cheap badge, and a gun from the Gun Room.
Wakka
I woke up sore EVERYWHERE! Maybe letting you guys beat on me all day wasn't such a great idea, ya?
So I went to the FREEZER to grab some ice packs. When I arrived at the KITCHEN I saw PEA getting his party supplies, and GUNDHAM going into the freezer.
I followed GUNDHAM into the FREEZER but when he started cutting the head off of Jontron's corpse I figured I should just get my ice packs and get the hell out of there before I became his next victim.
I strapped on my ice packs and went to the GREAT HALL, where PEA, BIGFOOT, GUNDHAM, AND DRAKU were already gathered.
I stayed there until it was time for me to go to sleep, aside from when I went to the BATHROOM to relieve myself. I've been holding it for 4 days, gotta go sometime, ya?
Rubber Duck
[Image: Night4-4.png]
Angie Yonaga
(May 27, 2020 at 5:19 AM)Rubber Duck Wrote: [Image: Night4-4.png]
You investigate the library. You find that next to the base of the toppled bookcase, there are a couple three-high stacks of books piled on the floor. When you look at the books scattered around The Detective, you realize one of them is the occult book that Jontron revealed on the first night.

Beyond that and a few missing books, nothing seems out of place.

You look for the various statues. Godbert, The Other Monokuma, Blanc, Moneybags, Sanders, and MCD all remain in the same places, making it rather difficult to get around.

There's a trail of pool water all the way from Draku's bedroom to the pool itself, and one that runs from the pool into the Indoor Garden and fades out.
Bigfoot
I would like to investigate the bookshelf and the corpse more. Any other injuries on the corpse besides the bookshelf smashing?

Any sort of rigging that could pull the bookshelf over? Where is the body relative to the bookshelf? Is it possible to pull a bookshelf onto yourself?
Angie Yonaga
(May 27, 2020 at 1:10 PM)Bigfoot Wrote: I would like to investigate the bookshelf and the corpse more. Any other injuries on the corpse besides the bookshelf smashing?

Any sort of rigging that could pull the bookshelf over? Where is the body relative to the bookshelf? Is it possible to pull a bookshelf onto yourself?
You investigate The Detective's corpse. It's no longer possible to tell if he had other injuries due to the extreme crushing damage, though you do confirm there is no blood outside of the immediate area of his body.

The bookshelf does not appear to have any sort of rigging or setup attached to it.

The body is directly underneath the bookcase, such that the fallen bookcase has completely covered the body.

It's not possible to pull a bookcase on yourself if the bookcase is standing properly on the floor. If the bookcase was already unbalanced for one reason or another, it would be possible.
Kass
On this tragic night, we've lost our detective
Taken down by an attempt most effective
But let's skip straight to the point without filler
We all know Angie Yonaga's the killer

I woke up and left my room at the same time as Wakka, who left toward the Kitchen while I entered the Hall of Statues. I passed Bigfoot as I walked through the Garden and went downstairs. As I entered the basement, I noticed that it seemed to be lit only by emergency power and the torches on the walls.

As I passed through the Gallery and Armory, I noticed that the Treasure Room seemed to be...exploding? All of the ammo inside there was going off. I hurried by and shuffled to the Music Hall, where I got a microphone for the party. Angie walked in from the east and went up the stairs. After that, I did a bit of pregaming in the Wine Cellar and then made my way back to the Throne Room to go upstairs. On the way, I heard two loud thumps.

In the Great Hall, Angie and Draku were praying while Gundham was performing some kind of ritual, and Wakka was just sitting around watching. The star of the show, Pea, was lying unconscious on the floor. Seems like I was a little late to the party...But the show must go on, so I sang some appropriate music to murder to. Gundham finished up his ritual and left, followed by Wakka, but at least Angie and Draku stuck around to dance. Thanks, guys.

Eventually, even they got tired though, and then went their separate ways. Left with only the KO'd Pea as my audience, I wrapped things up myself. I returned to my room and saw Bigfoot leaving the Bathroom, and a green card was lying outside of Draku's Room. Bigfoot and I returned to our rooms at the same time.
[Image: tumblr_on2z9cSoVj1t1ig6no1_400.gifv]
Gundham Tanaka
-I notice a yellow card and water trail outside Draku's door when I leave my room.
-I enter the Kitchen, where Pea's stuffing a cart full of food and drinks. I grab several blood (or "sauce") packets. I enter the Freezer, with Wakka following shortly after, and I cut off JonTron's head.
-I follow Pea into the Great Hall, where I draw a pentagram and place the head in one of the corners. Bigfoot is at work at a table, while Draku is setting aside some time for meditation. Wakka enters at some point while Pea is miserably failing at his attempt at humor.
-I retrieve the heads of Falconhoof and the Ticket Stamper from the Solarium and Angie's Room, respectively, and take them to the pentagram. I see Draku dancing in the Great Hall, here.
-I enter the Hall of Statues and cut off Barton's head, followed by Kright's in her room. At this point, I see Wakka leaving my room.
-Back at the Great Hall, Pea is incapacitated and Angie is praying with Draku, while Bigfoot enters from the East and exists to the north. I place my final two heads, and my ritual begins. During this, Kass comes in and starts a performance, with Angie and Draku dancing. After this, I eat a frozen chicken in the Kitchen. Finally, witnessing Draku put a card on his door, I go to sleep, seeing my bed covered in ice.
Angie Yonaga
[Image: Nlk3kyd.png]
Quiet today, isn't it? Well, that's okay. Angie doesn't mind! But since people want to know what she saw, she's happy to share!

[Image: AxZHmTg.png]
Angie woke up in her room, and she decided tonight was a great night to commune with the dead! So the first thing she did was leave her room through the new door she had now. She appreciates how easy it is to get around. Thank you!

[Image: msjUbl4.png]
When Angie was downstairs, she went all the way to the Dungeon, where she found Coffee's body! Then she dragged it to the Graveyard!

[Image: OdVtlIJ.png]
Then she spent some time burying him, and sat to commune with Atua! But then she finished that and went to the Music Hall, where Angie saw Kass!

[Image: ft6Er0n.png]
Angie went upstairs, and into the Library, where she saw a very strange sight... the Detective was lying on the floor! Angie thinks he was unconscious, because he certainly wasn't moving in any way. She left him there and went to the Garden, from which she went to the Poolhouse. There, Angie chose to relax poolside, watching Rubber Duck swim around.

[Image: h81vglM.png]
Once she was done with that, Angie had a prayer appointment to meet! So she got up and went through the Hall of Statues, entering the Great Hall as Pea collapsed before her eyes and Bigfoot baptized him in fruit punch! How odd. Bigfoot left to the east and Wakka went past Angie, but Draku remained, and so he and Angie prayed! During our prayers to Atua, Angie heard a huge thump to the east, followed shortly by a second thump!

[Image: VXODwjt.png]
After that, Gundham and Wakka returned, as well as Bigfoot, although the cryptid left almost immediately thereafter. While they were there, Kass appeared from downstairs and started to play music, and Angie felt her feet want to move! So she grabbed Draku and we began dancing, even though Gundham and Wakka chose that time to leave! Eventually, though, the party was winding down, and Draku left for his bedroom. Angie left for her own, and curled up in her bed with one last prayer to Atua!
Gundham Tanaka
Lift the bookcase up and investigate everything around The Detective.
Kass
How responsive are the bookcases to force? If I lie down in front of one and bump it, does it wobble?
[Image: tumblr_on2z9cSoVj1t1ig6no1_400.gifv]
Angie Yonaga
(May 27, 2020 at 9:32 PM)Gundham Tanaka Wrote: Lift the bookcase up and investigate everything around The Detective.
When you lift the bookcase up, you find that it is now sitting on top of the stacks of books discovered earlier. It wobbles precariously.

(May 27, 2020 at 9:32 PM)Kass Wrote: How responsive are the bookcases to force? If I lie down in front of one and bump it, does it wobble?
You bump one of the bookcases while lying down. It does not move in the slightest.
Gundham Tanaka
I place a corpse where the Detective laid by the bookcase on top of the stacks. If I commanded it to get up, would it knock the case over on it?