Anonymous
#19 wants the door closed so the internet doesn't find out about their DISGUSTING foot fetish.
Anonymous
i open the door
i get on the floor
everybody does the dinosaur
Anonymous
do not lewd the fucking trex you degenerates
Anonymous
"I shall take out my gigantic boner to play." - A strange figure said - "Would you mind telling me where the evil is?"
Anonymous
owo licks your feet and notices your bulge
Anonymous
until today, i was blessed by a life where i did not have walk the dinosaur playing nonstop in my head. then i had to visit minus.world... i was in really deep shit now.
Anonymous
[Image: undertale_text_box.png?text=I%20press%20...de=regular]

[Image: undertale_text_box.png?text=%22HEYDOYOUW...de=regular]
Anonymous
"L-licking my feet...?" - The strange figure exclaimed - "Alright then."

As the strange figure took a step forward and revealed itself to be Dennis (from SpongeBob SquarePants), he raised his foot and stomped the feet licker as it immediately turned into pulp.

"Let this be a lesson." - Dennis mentioned as he walked away, putting his sunglasses on - "Don't ever place your tongue near these babies again."
Anonymous
goku stands outside the door, not realising its been opened again
HEY ITS ME GOKU
Anonymous
i am jerry jones, owner of the dallas cowboys, and i need YOU to hide these indestructible photographs of me having sex with children i sourced from jeffrey epstein. if you can hide these photos, i will give you senior positions within the cowboys organization and a massive paycheck. the entire cowboys organization is a front for me to hide my crimes against children and humanity.
Anonymous
"Kakarot, you idiot. Fight me or I'll vaporize half the members of this dirty forum."