16+
21.74%
18+
69.57%
Other
8.70%
Total: 23 vote(s)
(Jan 19, 2021 at 9:55 PM)Vertette Wrote:
(Jan 19, 2021 at 9:48 PM)Zelma Wrote: Conversely, the more nonchalant you act about talking to minors , the more sketchy you look at well.
Even though it's hard for me to believe; you are at least over the age of 20. If you have a bunch of online friends who are 16 Vert then you have bigger things to worry about than saying yes to any dress.

I'm 25, yes, but I don't have any online friends who are 16. I sometimes talk to Sooshy outside of MFGG about art or whatever though. Who gives a shit.

I mean I get feeling uncomfortable by having a minor on your thirsty server, but I'm getting some severe "the lady doth protest too much" vibe from some of you people and it's really creepy.

Who's being overdramtic? If anything all I see is people saying "Eh, not really sure about that. Makes me feel kind of weird" followed by SP making a counterpoint then either the same person or someone else chiming in.
Indifference is indifference but 20+ people being opposed to it is way more natural than 20+ people being super for it.

Finally, I've seen you talk amongst other MFGG on the discord about how creepy, weird and whatever we are. Maybe we should make a new thread and ask why you're still here in the first place associating with people you don't even like[sans maybe some mw who also regular mfgg]
(Jan 19, 2021 at 10:00 PM)Pedigree Wrote: spritanium was being pretty annoying but I'm fairly certain it's not him pretending to clutch his pearls to hide something sinister

wtf even is this thread now

Idk but as a participant the poll says 16+. So that won.
I'm in favor of closing it and just ending this because if it keeps going I'm just going to flame Vert and get banned.
(Jan 19, 2021 at 10:02 PM)Pedigree Wrote: This is not a Vert and Zelma Flamewar Zone

This hasn't even gotten to flame war territory yet. Relax.
Vertette
(Jan 19, 2021 at 9:51 PM)Pedigree Wrote: no one here is a pedophile... quit smugly trying to paint each other as one jesus christ

Mind you that wasn't my intention lol

(Jan 19, 2021 at 10:00 PM)Zelma Wrote: Who's being overdramtic? If anything all I see is people saying "Eh, not really sure about that. Makes me feel kind of weird"
Sure doesn't feel like that to me.

(Jan 19, 2021 at 10:00 PM)Zelma Wrote: Finally, I've seen you talk amongst other MFGG on the discord about how creepy, weird and whatever we are. Maybe we should make a new thread and ask why you're still here in the first place associating with people you don't even like[sans maybe some mw who also regular mfgg]
I do like some people on MW, otherwise I wouldn't be here :)
(Jan 19, 2021 at 10:04 PM)Vertette Wrote:
(Jan 19, 2021 at 10:00 PM)Zelma Wrote: Who's being overdramtic? If anything all I see is people saying "Eh, not really sure about that. Makes me feel kind of weird"
Sure doesn't feel like that to me.
Well I can't teach you reading comprehension 101 unfortunately, so the best I can do is tell you to watch Prince of Tennis.

(Jan 19, 2021 at 10:04 PM)Vertette Wrote: I do like some people on MW, otherwise I wouldn't be here :)

So you're another one who completely ignores the shit-talking behind peoples back on discord then? I feel the vibes. You need not reply this is post Vert-chan
Vertette
(Jan 19, 2021 at 10:09 PM)Zelma Wrote: So you're another one who completely ignores the shit-talking behind peoples back on discord then? I feel the vibes. You need not reply this is post Vert-chan

The MW Discord? I'm not a member

And yeah, if people keep going on about how uncomfortable they feel then it doesn't feel "indifferent". Again, "lady doth" yada yada yada
(Jan 19, 2021 at 10:10 PM)Vertette Wrote:
(Jan 19, 2021 at 10:09 PM)Zelma Wrote: So you're another one who completely ignores the shit-talking behind peoples back on discord then? I feel the vibes. You need not reply this is post Vert-chan

The MW Discord? I'm not a member

And yeah, if people keep going on about how uncomfortable they feel then it doesn't feel "indifferent". Again, "lady doth" yada yada yada

The MFGG one. You knew that already but I'll clarify since you need help with these things.

Also, once again, stating your feelings on the subject matter isn't overacting or being holier than thou. People have disclosed personal things here and the only reason they feel comfortable doing so is because
1. Very long time with the community
2. Close age range so more than likely everyone can understand.

Everyone who isn't for it has valid reasons I assume, same for most people who are[with some exceptions]. You're just stirring the pot like you usually do and it just shows you were never beat up as a kid.
Vertette
(Jan 19, 2021 at 10:14 PM)Zelma Wrote: The MFGG one. You knew that already but I'll clarify since you need help with these things.

Nobody shittalks anyone behind their back there. They do it in plain sight. Hell, I did it to your face numerous times.
(Jan 19, 2021 at 10:15 PM)Vertette Wrote:
(Jan 19, 2021 at 10:14 PM)Zelma Wrote: The MFGG one. You knew that already but I'll clarify since you need help with these things.

Nobody shittalks anyone behind their back there. They do it in plain sight. Hell, I did it to your face numerous times.

Here's a better idea: Can Vert explain to us in great detail about all his teenage friendships as a 25 year old? I mean; clearly he has an issue with people showing discomfort. Discomfort = satanic monsters hiding something. What does comfort mean then? Can we see? Tell us openly how you'd love to discuss video games, life stories and play smash bros online with fellow teenagers bro. No judging here.
Damn he leaves the thread as soon as we ask him for a real opinion on something : (((((((((((
Vertette
(Jan 19, 2021 at 10:14 PM)Zelma Wrote: Also, once again, stating your feelings on the subject matter isn't overacting or being holier than thou.
I never even implied anything about being holier than thou, but you don't find stating numerous times in a row about how uncomfortable you are by minors being in the same space as you to be overdoing it a bit?

(Jan 19, 2021 at 10:16 PM)Zelma Wrote: Here's a better idea: Can Vert explain to us in great detail about all his teenage friendships as a 25 year old? I mean; clearly he has an issue with people showing discomfort. Can we see the opposite then? Tell us openly how you'd love to discuss video games, life stories and play smash bros online with fellow teenagers bro. No judging here.
I don't have any teenage friendships. I already clarified as such.
(Jan 19, 2021 at 10:19 PM)Vertette Wrote:
(Jan 19, 2021 at 10:14 PM)Zelma Wrote: Also, once again, stating your feelings on the subject matter isn't overacting or being holier than thou.
I never even implied anything about being holier than thou, but you don't find stating numerous times in a row about how uncomfortable you are by minors being in the same space as you to be overdoing it a bit?

No I don't and the reason is because the thread is still open. I don't know what the goal is at this point but as long as it's open and the poll isn't closed people are free to state how uncomfortable they are multiple times. That's the point of a thread and the point of discussion.

Which is why I'm calling you out on this because what you're doing is text-book bitch shit. If you're going to come at/question them for feeling uncomfortable then question the 30 year old and all the other 20 pluses who are for it as well. IF we're playing that game.
Edit: Not worth acknowledging. My bad
Vertette
(Jan 19, 2021 at 10:23 PM)Zelma Wrote: No I don't
Alright.
(Jan 19, 2021 at 10:23 PM)Zelma Wrote: Which is why I'm calling you out on this because what you're doing is text-book bitch shit. If you're going to come at/question them for feeling uncomfortable
I'm not.
(Jan 19, 2021 at 10:23 PM)Zelma Wrote: then question the 30 year old and all the other 20 pluses who are for it as well. IF we're playing that game.
I didn't know we were playing a game. It doesn't seem like the situations are comparable to me though, because after rereading the thread I haven't seen anyone enthusiastically endorsing lowering the age to 16 like "YEAH I REALLY WANNA TALK TO 16 YEAR OLDS".
(Jan 19, 2021 at 10:31 PM)Vertette Wrote:
(Jan 19, 2021 at 10:23 PM)Zelma Wrote: No I don't
Alright.
(Jan 19, 2021 at 10:23 PM)Zelma Wrote: Which is why I'm calling you out on this because what you're doing is text-book bitch shit. If you're going to come at/question them for feeling uncomfortable
I'm not.
(Jan 19, 2021 at 10:23 PM)Zelma Wrote: then question the 30 year old and all the other 20 pluses who are for it as well. IF we're playing that game.
I didn't know we were playing a game. It doesn't seem like the situations are comparable to me though, because after rereading the thread I haven't seen anyone enthusiastically endorsing lowering the age to 16 like "YEAH I REALLY WANNA TALK TO 16 YEAR OLDS".

Is english your first language man? Implying that people are acting disingenuous for express discomfort[no matter how many times] IS questioning them. Whether it's their morals, feelings on the subject etc. and you can do that. it's just bitch shit.

me personally? anything other than indifference is slightly sus to me and i'm only indifferent because i don't foresee us getting a new wave of 16 year olds anytime soon unless [censored name] posts the invite on mfgg again instead of just DMing EYT.
(Jan 19, 2021 at 10:37 PM)Pedigree Wrote: >bringing up the invite link again

Sorry but this basically all happened because of that. I'm going to use it as a point of reference because.....it is one of the main reasons this thread was made.
Vertette
(Jan 19, 2021 at 10:35 PM)Zelma Wrote: Is english your first language man? Implying that people are acting disingenuous for express discomfort[no matter how many times] IS questioning them.
It's not, but in the post I replied to you made it out to be me questioning people just for being uncomfortable in general which isn't actually the case.

It's like if I kept telling people I'm not a cannibal. I'm not, but wouldn't me insisting I wasn't one constantly make you at least wonder what the hell is wrong with me?
(Jan 19, 2021 at 10:39 PM)Vertette Wrote:
(Jan 19, 2021 at 10:35 PM)Zelma Wrote: Is english your first language man? Implying that people are acting disingenuous for express discomfort[no matter how many times] IS questioning them.
It's not, but in the post I replied to you made it out to be me questioning people just for being uncomfortable in general which isn't the case.

It's like if I kept telling people I'm not a criminal. I'm not, but wouldn't me insisting I wasn't one constantly make you at least wonder what the hell is wrong with me?

Maybe. If it was consistent and out of nowhere.
There's a reason people are both talking about minors and discussing their feelings about it and tbh the only times people have had to clarify their stance is because they're questioned in the first place about why they're uncomfortable and I don't even need to reread the thread to see that.

Anyway we can agree to disagree. We're just going to go back and forth if this keeps up and ppl are already stressed.
(Jan 19, 2021 at 10:39 PM)Pedigree Wrote: and literally everyone but you has said there was nothing wrong with posting the invite link so

is everyone wrong

or just you

You're the only one even debating/worrying about that. I used it as an example.
It is literally the only example I can use. I don't play KG, so that's you guys territory.
Stop being emotional.

And to answer your question I am usually always right. Everyone else is wrong.
Stirling
(Jan 19, 2021 at 9:51 PM)Pedigree Wrote: no one here is a pedophile... quit smugly trying to paint each other as one jesus christ

this isn't even true i'm pretty sure by like, half of mw's views on what makes a pedophile
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler: