[Day 2 - Investigation] - Nailing It

Bigfoot
@Monokuma
I would like to check Mundy's shoes for damage.
Garth Marenghi
While we're at it, check all over his body. Is the damage less severe than expected in some places (i.e. legs, hands) than others?

Also fully check the bathrooms and Security Office as the victim probably went to both.
Spooks?
(Apr 10, 2021 at 9:09 PM)Bigfoot Wrote: @Monokuma
I would like to check Mundy's shoes for damage.
Mundy's shoes are fine, no notable damage in any way. They are bloody, but given the situation that's to be expected.

(Apr 10, 2021 at 9:11 PM)Garth Marenghi Wrote: While we're at it, check all over his body. Is the damage less severe than expected in some places (i.e. legs, hands) than others?

Also fully check the bathrooms and Security Office as the victim probably went to both.
You check his body for wound placement. He's got puncture marks in relatively random and places for the most part, but the nails seem to have done the most damage to his torso in terms of trajectory. The rest of him is still wounded, but not quite as badly.

You check the BATHROOMS again. These have already been checked, but they're a pretty standard set of bathrooms with four stalls and two urinals. A system of plastic tubing is set up in the urinals to siphon presumably urine into the tanks of one of the toilets for collection. Beyond this, nothing is out of place.

You walk into the SECURITY OFFICE and check the place out.

You examine the rack of GUNS on the wall. There are various models ranging from pistols to a shotgun. There’s also two FLASH GRENADES, some TASERS. One of the TASERS appears to be missing, as do two HANDGUNS. There’s also a larger item missing, which seems to have been the CROSSBOW.

You take a peek into the holding cell. It appears to be a cell made of reinforced plexiglass with a bench inside. There’s a newspaper that looks like it’s to keep a detained individual entertained, but it looks kind of old so you doubt it’d really hold attention all that well.

The SECURITY DESK is set up with six monitors, each watching a different room. Two seem to be overlooking the CABLE CAR STATIONS, one seems to be overlooking the SURGERY WARD, one seems to be in the RELAXATION ROOM, one seems to be in the DRUG SUPPLY, and the final camera seems to be overlooking a dark stairwell somewhere.

There’s also a NOTICE on the desk, along with a key for the CELL.

NOTICE:
Deathborn
I borrow Bigfoot's saw, or an equivalent saw from the surgery ward, and try to cut through some of the hanging cables in the elevator shaft. Is it clear that it's gonna take a hell of a while?
Spooks?
(Apr 10, 2021 at 11:03 PM)Deathborn Wrote: I borrow Bigfoot's saw, or an equivalent saw from the surgery ward, and try to cut through some of the hanging cables in the elevator shaft. Is it clear that it's gonna take a hell of a while?
The cables are made of WOVEN STEEL and are extremely durable. While a BONESAW is an excellent cutting tool, it would probably take an extremely long time and also several bonesaws to cut through all the cables.
°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
[Image: 3Q5l7Iq.png]

I wanna do the crowbar thing! You know what I mean. My noggin needs more action BEYOND critical thinking.
[Image: 3nX7pKl.png]
Spooks?
(Apr 10, 2021 at 11:21 PM)°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆° Wrote: [Image: 3Q5l7Iq.png]

I wanna do the crowbar thing! You know what I mean. My noggin needs more action BEYOND critical thinking.
LOST IN HOGWARTS suddenly grabs the nearest crowbar and attempts to knock herself on the back of the head.

She succeeds, and slumps to the floor unconscious. Examining the wound, its definitely at the wrong angle. It does not match the wound OBAMA showed you earlier, which was inflicted from directly behind.
Rio Ranger
[Image: Cara18-8_glasses.png]

Fiiiiine. Self-bonk to replicate Buttbuster's forehead wound. Where do I fall over?
Bigfoot
I stand in front of Deathborn and hit him in the head with a crowbar.
Spooks?
(Apr 10, 2021 at 11:36 PM)Rio Ranger Wrote: [Image: Cara18-8_glasses.png]

Fiiiiine. Self-bonk to replicate Buttbuster's forehead wound. Where do I fall over?
You grab the crowbar from LOST IN HOGWARTS' limp hand and bonk yourself in the face with it.

You fall to the ground unconscious. LUNA makes a note on her clipboard to check your mental health history. Your body appears to have landed roughly face-down, as you fell to your knees and then collapsed rather than being floored backwards immediately. However the crowbar wound does NOT match that of PROFESSIONAL ROBUSTER. Yours is a vertical line across the center of your forehead. PROFESSIONAL ROBUSTER's was a horizontal, angled whack.
Spooks?
(Apr 10, 2021 at 11:39 PM)Bigfoot Wrote: I stand in front of Deathborn and hit him in the head with a crowbar.
You stand in front of Deathborn and whack him across his chrome dome with your forehead.

Yeah you get the picture, he's KO'd. The wound is close to ROBUSTER'S too.

DR. WEXLYN urges you all to stop giving yourselves brain damage.
Deathborn
I'd like to check the warehouse to see if it just has crowbars lying around.
Garth Marenghi
Check the pile of bedsheets and crate in the warehouse. Does it look like someone has hid inside either of them?
Bigfoot
(Apr 10, 2021 at 11:44 PM)Monokuma Wrote:
(Apr 10, 2021 at 11:39 PM)Bigfoot Wrote: I stand in front of Deathborn and hit him in the head with a crowbar.
You stand in front of Deathborn and whack him across his chrome dome with your forehead.

Yeah you get the picture, he's KO'd. The wound is close to ROBUSTER'S too.

DR. WEXLYN urges you all to stop giving yourselves brain damage.

I tell Dr. Wexlyn not to worry. They already had brain damage to begin with.
Spooks?
(Apr 10, 2021 at 11:48 PM)Deathborn Wrote: I'd like to check the warehouse to see if it just has crowbars lying around.
You check the WAREHOUSE and... yep. It's a warehouse, of course there are crowbars. Ample amounts actually in both here and SHIPPING

(Apr 10, 2021 at 11:48 PM)Garth Marenghi Wrote: Check the pile of bedsheets and crate in the warehouse. Does it look like someone has hid inside either of them?
The pile of bedsheets is mostly untouched, but it looks like someone may have hidden in the crate, or at least put something heavy in it. The remaining few sheets in the crate show signs of something pressing down on them.
Bigfoot
@monokuma i wish to search for vents, starting in radiology
Spooks?
(Apr 11, 2021 at 12:02 AM)Bigfoot Wrote: @monokuma i wish to search for vents, starting in radiology
Looking around in RADIOLOGY, you spot a VENT in the upper corner near the MRI, big enough to climb through. You remove the air filter and climb through until you reach a fork in the vent. Just by looking, you can tell that one fork in the vent goes to the BREAK ROOM and the other goes to DR. HAWKE'S OFFICE.

The entire bottom of the vent is covered in dust, and both shafts seem unused as a result.
Maitre D'eath
To assist in the investigation, for those who have provided accountable testimony in the Discord, I will be reposting their reports here for their lazy, heathen asses benefit.

HU TAO:

PROFESSIONAL ROBUSTER:

WALTAR THE WHITE:
Garth Marenghi
Roughly how long does it take to set up all the nails (or what's left of them) so they're pointing at the MRI?
Amoeba
Can I check everyone's beds to see who came back to their dorms?