Fun With Despair
so I was in the store looking for broth for a soup and yeah there was beef broth but there was also some much more important things

chicken and mushroom broths

these two broths are deeply underrepresented in modern society. indeed these two foods as a whole are neglected largely.

this thread is for the appreciation of chicken and mushrooms, and for those who enjoy said foods to discuss them in a safe place free from the beefy bigots at large.
Shroomguy
This isn't beef dude but I'll let it slide for now.
The Beef Baron
Two_Finger
tbh I don't like mushrooms
but that's entirely cause they trigger a gag reflex when they're in my mouth, I think they taste fine
Roxxorz Your Boxxorz
As a reasonable person I can accept this
Yoshin
If my ref didn't give it away, I love mushrooms. And to say you don't like mushrooms is a dumb statement because mushrooms have such a large variety from truffles to whitecaps to puffballs and more.
Mario
I don't even know what a mushroom is
Fun With Despair
(Dec 4, 2016 at 1:01 AM)Yoshin Wrote: If my ref didn't give it away, I love mushrooms. And to say you don't like mushrooms is a dumb statement because mushrooms have such a large variety from truffles to whitecaps to puffballs and more.
anyone who hates mushrooms as a food has probably had them cooked wrong

well-cooked mushrooms have a texture like meat basically, people even just slap a portobello on a bun and call it a burger and its still damn good
Beako
I like chicken.