Allow SAE and IRC Cabal to have admin powers and separate staff forums

God
would be great to see what happens if we have three separate stables running Minus World at the same time
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
T-man
Fuck no.

Go make Minus World Underground.
T-man
Also, there's already a thread for this.
God
i understand that the only gimmick the OG stable has is its mod powers and that your kneejerk action is to maintain monopoly over that in order to remain relevant, but think of the possibilities.
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Two_Finger
nah
God
(Dec 4, 2016 at 8:48 AM)OracularRELOADED Wrote: would be great to see what happens if we have three separate stables running Minus World at the same time

i guess they already are anyway LOL
Spritanium
It would basically be a shitstorm, and as entertaining as that might be in some respects, I don't think it's good for the growth of our community. If we made it into some kind of special event and made certain actions off limits then it could be fun, but in general the New Founding Fathers know what's best Mischievous
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Mario
I've seen forum softwares where you can create joinable groups (maybe have them invite only too) where they can have their own board. I always though it'd be pretty interesting but you need the right climate for it. If we could get some more cliques it would be pretty interesting. Right now I think the IRC Cabal probably wouldn't take too much advantage of it because they already have IRC which has been good enough for 40 years or whatever
God
the IRC channel is basically a staff forum anyway