post times you physically choked someone

very recently at work me and this guy got into a scruffle; he suffers from bitchassness syndrome heavily but the only problem is he wrestles; so grappling is his strong point. Luckily i was able to grab him with a head lock while he was trying to slam me on the ground

yes it is not a safe working environment

but also related best girl was choked by shinji ikari in a deep metaphorical way to see if she truly was alive and experiencing life with him give thanks to best girl thanks best girl
were you sure to tell your lover how disgusting he was afterwards?
no its because it was consesual that i assumed you would be disgusted or at least say how sick you felt. you are very tsun in nature which is a trait shared by best girl and you
Shedinja
some girl that wanted to get choked during the fux. it was awkward af cus I'm vanilla af when it comes to the bedroom
[Image: vI6LrbC.gif]
Beako
I don't like to get my hands dirty and I've never directly used physical violence toward another person. As for sexual situations it's not something I've ever been into but I'd let my partner choke me, I suppose.
Two_Finger
I choked myself once
T-man
i've only ever choked my penis
Beako
(Dec 4, 2016 at 10:19 PM)Beako Wrote: I don't like to get my hands dirty and I've never directly used physical violence toward another person. As for sexual situations it's not something I've ever been into but I'd let my partner choke me, I suppose.

What the fuck was I smoking when I wrote this?
God
love a good bit of mid-fuck choking
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Shroomguy
One particularly bad memory and moment of weakness I'm not proud of. Violence often creates more problems than it solves
The Beef Baron
kaZaam
funfact: when i was 14 every once in a while i used to choke myself with this exercise rope i had til i'd about pass out. gave me a high rly similar to nitrous cept it lasted like 10 seconds. hella bad for your brain tho so if ur curious just stick to whippets lol
Pea
um no thx
Yoshin
I was chocked in bed once but it was because kinks