Secret Santa 2016! SIGNUPS CLOSED

Gabe Newell
It's that time of year again! I look close enough to Santa, right? Those white hairs are getting to me. Much like any other Valve operation, instead of doing anything myself, I will instead have the community make all of the content and then take the credit for it! How fun. For me of course, not you all.

The rules are below.
Signup Rules:

You had until the end of December 8th to sign up. The following day you will receive a conversation with your assignment. Remember, it's called Secret Santa for a reason. Telling people will ruin the fun, especially if it's who you're making your present for!

Participants:

Banned from next year:
Perro
OracularRELOADED
Mario
Santa Gabe! I knew you'd come
Yoshin
O boy secret santa time!

Interests:
Shedinja
http://forums.mfgg.net/viewtopic.php?p=468332#p468332

i don't think my sense of taste changes that much so this should be good enough bros
[Image: vI6LrbC.gif]
Draku
doin this as always

interests:
-Neptunia
-Symphogear
-Black Rock Shooter
-Puella Magi Madoka Magica
-Hitsugi no Chaika
-TYPE-MOON's works (Tsukihime, Fate/stay Night, etc)
-Megaman (Pick this one if you don't want to do something horribly weeb I guess, except you totally would be anyways.)
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Yrrzy
hi i like furries and deer and pixels and homestuck and video games such as team fortress 2 and hyper light drifter and honestly just scroll through my tumblr a bit to figure out my Aesthetic

(also my OCs in my sig)
T-man
Hello, my name is T-man.

I like video games, particularly Nintendo (when they're not shit) and PlayStation. I have also been known to enjoy cartoons, not those silly Chinese ones but good ol' red-blooded American ones. I also enjoy doing the draws every now and again.

If you get me I apologize in advance.
God
Hello, my name is OracularRELOADED

There is one reason and one reason only as to why I'm signing up for this event. It's to piss off whoever ends up getting me, and to piss off whoever I end up getting. Double the trolling for half the effort, and there's not even a safe counter. You're just going to have to deal with making something for the Most Hated Poster, and someone else is going to have to deal with receiving a shitty artwork from me. For the fucking loser who draws me in the raffle: I love one thing. THE COSMOS
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Spritanium
Everyone get a load of GrinchRELOADED over here
[Image: supercorrect.png]
sealelement
i had fun last time i did this, so hey why not

i like
-metroid
-idolmaster cinderella girls
-the marvel movie universe
-old top gear/current grand tour

anything in this list or in combination is cool
100% pure gamer 100%
Demonlemon
Sign me up!
Likes: foodons, drawings/sprites of demonlemon, anything based on this other dumb character I made: http://someoneelsetookthenamedemonlemon....d-balzibar
If life gives you lemons... RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!
[Image: nYwGTpS.png] [Image: 3fIS5XJ.gif]
Reference Humanoid reference Photobucket has sold out, so just take my word
on it that I have every pic anyone ever made for me, lovingly saved on 3 separate
harddrives
DrTapeworm
-monsters
-bugs
-halloween aesthetic in general really
-Ref In Sig
-art/drawinges/pixel art/etc is good and i like that (but don't stress yourself if you can't draw)
VIDERO GAMES:
-platformers, roguelikes, metroidvania, etc
-metroid
-pikmin
-binding of isaac
-sanic
-doom
-favorite pogeyman is either exeggutor or dhelmise (the gen 7 anchor guy)
[Image: dinogunz.png]
Beako
Why isn't this stickied?
Two_Finger
when do signups close?
I'm not gonna join in, cause there's nothing I can give, but some people might need some time to work on their gift and the sooner signups close the more time there is to work ;)
Mario
december 8
Gabe Newell
They're closed now. I had decided to give people some additional time to sign up so that no one who wanted in would miss out much like an encore day to a sale, but unfortunately nothing came of it.

Be sure to keep on the lookout in your conversation boxes, those who did join in!
Gabe Newell
I'd also like to say that if you have an issue with your assignment (such as being assigned to the person in question on a previous year or feeling like you could not give them a gift that abides by their interests properly) feel free to respond to the conversation with such concerns and I will see if I can't get something to work.
T-man
Got my gift in, I think you'll like it. Wink
Gabe Newell
(Dec 12, 2016 at 6:30 PM)SonicProject Wrote: Hmm...

I'll deal but pretty sure my assignment was rigged lol
All assignments were based upon two randomized lists, no actions were taken to modify the results.
Shedinja
Breaking the rules:
[Image: vI6LrbC.gif]