who's job is it to get vinnyvideo to join

Mario
please
Mario
easily one of the top members of all time
T-man
Someone seriously needs to PM the oldbies who still use MFGG and give them a link.
T-man
I'm registering right now.

Edit:
[Image: QbLuD0H.png]
Who the fuck is this jerk?
Mario
Invite him too, i want all the alphabet men here
Draku
the long awaited rival encounter appears
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Mario
what if there's modern mfgg versions of all of us
T-man
(Dec 6, 2016 at 12:20 AM)Mario Wrote: what if there's modern mfgg versions of all of us
GlobesHighestStepstool
T-man
[Image: ZsEeXHc.png]

now we wait...
Mario
Christmas is coming early
T-man
i think we got stood up lads
Shedinja
looks like I should be deleting my posts here sometime soon
[Image: vI6LrbC.gif]
T-man
(Dec 6, 2016 at 1:21 AM)G-Cat Wrote: looks like I should be deleting my posts here sometime soon

Yeah, your thread on how to overthrow MFGG's administration might need to go.
Shedinja
doesn't matter now cus I have you guys
[Image: vI6LrbC.gif]
T-man
Citizens of Minus World, I come bearing good bad news!

VincentVideograph returned my letter. This is what he wrote:
Quote:Greetings! Unlocking the "VinnyVideo" class requires payment of 50 Tusk Bucks. The VinnyVideo class is a powerful one, though, so it may be worth the cost. I'm not sure whether Minus World has its own cryptocurrency that you can exchange with Tusk Bucks.

I'll send a "serious" response later. This response may be yes, no, maybe, or something else.

I had to use my magnifying glass to read the final sentence, but this is what it said:

Quote:I'll send a "serious" response later. This response may be yes, no, maybe, or something else.

Successish!
Mario
who has bit coins surely we can bribe him with those
Beako
If we want McKnackus and VinnyVideo to come back do we need to find a way to put a muzzle on Oracular's anti-Christian stuff? Wow!
T-man
(Dec 6, 2016 at 4:27 AM)Beako Wrote: If we want McKnackus and VinnyVideo to come back do we need to find a way to put a muzzle on Oracular's anti-Christian stuff? Wow!

[Image: RNIIg5G.png]

aka easy mode
Beako
But Vinny and McKnackus would miss out on all her wonderful posts.
mit
this is one of my favorite threads
[Image: 13a3785a5b.png] [Image: 589794956a.png] [Image: fef8774bcc.png] [Image: 589794956a.png] [Image: f5cb2d4fad.png] [Image: 589794956a.png] [Image: b7385c9f62.png]