Fun With Despair
if you live with your parents you don't count fuck you you don't have to buy your own dish soap

favorite dish soap brands though, hit me up
T-man
Mr. Clean's Soapy Jizz
Fun With Despair
(Dec 9, 2016 at 10:40 PM)T-man Wrote: Mr. Clean's Soapy Jizz
[Image: 9OJVGC4.png]
i hope you die
Beako
AJAX® Dish Cleaning Liquid master race.

EDIT: The antibacterial kind duh.
Mario
dawn
Beako
What the fuck?
Beako
Dishwashing machines are bullshit.
Elyk
ajax (citrus flavor)
Beako
(Dec 10, 2016 at 3:38 AM)SonicProject Wrote: They clean better than I do.

I highly doubt it. That episode from Dexter's lab where Dee Dee is rubbing a glass against a plate with spaghetti on it is probably doing a better job at cleaning than a fucking dishwashing machine. I will never eat from a dish that's been cleaned in a dishwashing machine I'll rewash it myself by hand. It only takes like 10 seconds to wash a dish. Dishwashing machines are okay for loosening grime but they're not a good final solution.

I'm also talking out of my ass but I bet I'm correct.
Beako
Dishwashing machines are so disgusting.
Beako
Fuck.
Elyk
does your dishwashing machine not work or something
Beako
Were dishwashing machines even ever intended for completely washing the dishes? I thought I was lazy but at least I wash my dishes by hand. Dishwashing machines are for plebs.
Aidan
yes
Elyk
Hand washing does not get all of the germs, it just gets all of the food bits off. A dishwasher does not always get all of the food bits off. How well of a job it does varies on how good of a dishwasher you have and how clean the dishes looked going in. What kills the germs is the heat of the dishwasher and you don't get that from hand washing.

If you want fully clean dishes you need to do both.

Source: My experience working as a dishwasher at a restaurant for a year.
Beako
I can agree with the "you need to do both" part (that would be ideal, I'll concede on that) but foodstuff is still gross even if it's sanitized and if I had to pick one over the other I'd pick handwashing. Also I don't buy your anecdotal dishwasing experience implying dishsoap and hot water somehow magically fail to kill germs when they're not mechanized. Furthermore I'm not obligated to explain my irrational hatred for dishwashing machines so it was a bad idea for me to try to argue about it in the first place. :V
Beako
Sinks have hot water. My hands are lobster-red after I clean dishes.

No pain, no gain.
Elyk
Maybe you buy different dish soap than me but the bottle of AJAX I have makes no claims about killing germs. Soap's primary job is to loosen foodstuff off of the dish and wash away grease (which water does not do). If it doesn't say antibacterial then it probably isn't.

That said I don't even own enough dishes to warrant running a dishwasher so I just hand wash everything.
Beako
The FDA has gotten this weird fetish lately for banning types of antibacterial dishsoap so this might not be a luxury I have forever anyway.
Aidan
what kind of bitchass dishwasher doesn't get food off the plate
are you just throwing half a burrito in there and hoping it evaporates