this is what lucky charms has become

T-man
Yoshin
I'll be honest I was expecting something like since like 2012 surprised it took so long
Draku
fuck everything
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
kaZaam
back in my day the commercials were just like this except the animation was kinda different :((((((

for serious what's the problem here? like did feckin cereal mascots have any integrity to lose in the first place? who gives a fuck
Mario
[deleted]
T-man
(Jun 1, 2016 at 12:53 AM)McPhresh Wrote: back in my day the commercials were just like this except the animation was kinda different :((((((

for serious what's the problem here? like did feckin cereal mascots have any integrity to lose in the first place? who gives a fuck

everything was better in the
[Image: BNkaoC1.png]
kaZaam
Mario
[deleted]
kaZaam
not sure why anyone was eber excited for that
Yoshin
Because too many people wasted their money on it
Spritanium
What the fuck ever happened to hearts stars and horseshoes clovers and blue moons hourglasses rainbows and tasty red balloons
[Image: supercorrect.png]
T-man
I didn't fund Mighty No. 9 but I can't help but feel secondhand embarrassment for those that did.
Spritanium
(Jun 1, 2016 at 3:56 PM)T-man Wrote: I didn't fund Mighty No. 9 but I can't help but feel secondhand embarrassment for those that did.

Judging from the gameplay it just looks like a fun jetpack-joyride-type thing, but god damn is that commercial cancerous
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Mario
[deleted]
Renzo "The Renz" Kukenson
THE RENZ WILL HAVE YOU JABRONIS KNOW HE SPENT 100 DOLLARS ON THE MIGHTY NUMBER NINE KICKSTARTER

YEAH, YEAH, THE RENZ HAS THE SHIRT AND EVERYTHING

IF IT WERE POSSIBLE FOR THE RENZ TO FEEL EMBARASSMENT AT ALL, HE MIGHT BE FEELING SOME OF THAT AFTER THE NUMEROUS DELAYS TO PUSH OUT A MEDIOCRE MEGAMAN CLONE AND THE WORST, AND THE RENZ MEANS *THE* WORST , VIDEO GAME TRAILER OF ALL TIME, BUT HE DOES NOT BACK DOWN

IF YA SEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHAT THE RENZ

IS BACKIN'
kaZaam
it alw lookd like a mediocre megaman clone. like isn't that the point or w.e like it's one of those selfaware retro knockoff things thats neber as fun or inventive as the original ffs so whats the point really
Two_Finger
back when the kinkstarter was going on people were hoping it would be a decent-good megaman clone, not a mediocre one
[Image: GrFo47K.jpg]
kaZaam
fuq clones tbqfh
Mario
[deleted]
kaZaam
oh yea huh frogot this was made by the same guys. so what the fuck why does it look so ehhhhhhh? like i don't even hab high standards, it just looks tote not fun