What's your favorite fast food joint?

T-man
health-conscious folks need not apply

I used to be a hardcore Micky D's guy but I recently tried Dairy Queen and it's delicious, not to mention cheaper for what you get.

Wendy's is also great. Burger King is pretty decent too but I can't eat it anymore because back when I had an office job I used their (now defunct) delivery service practically every day. Totally sick of it. Also their burgers are dry as shit and they mask this with lots of cheese.
Draku
whataburger beats everything very easily

chick fil a is probably the best not counting regionlocked places though
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Shedinja
probably BK or pollo loco
[Image: vI6LrbC.gif]
Yoshin
A&W are the masters of fast food
and they make the rootbeer in house
Two_Finger
I'm going to have to say a&w too
> Sick
what did he mean by this
T-man
There are no A&Ws near me, but I've heard good things.
T-man
I had Sonic when I was in Texas, that was pretty good too. I'm not sure how much better their format is than a regular drive-thru though.
Draku
(Dec 15, 2016 at 12:51 AM)T-man Wrote: I had Sonic when I was in Texas, that was pretty good too. I'm not sure how much better their format is than a regular drive-thru though.
i hate sonic so much

they take eons to make your food and then it's cold and they never get orders right

it's not like this is a local issue either, every single sonic i've been to has these issues

it's ridiculous
sealelement
i like subway for "im gonna stop here for lunch" and i like papa john's for "i want some pziza" and i like whataburger for "i am currently in texas" and if i had to choose an absolute favorite, probably whataburger because its the boss burger joint
100% pure gamer 100%
Cam
I like Five Guys but they're expensive. Dairy Queen is fucking good tho but I haven't had it in ages. I had Chick-fil-a recently and it wasn't as good as I remembered it being, it was actually pretty mediocre. I eat more Burger King than Wendy's or McDonald's but the vast majority of Burger Kings around here get orders wrong constantly.
I think I've eaten more Arby's than anything else tho, I like their chicken sandwiches and altho I haven't had them in forever I really like their potato cake things too.

I can't eat chain pizza anymore I guess because I went around getting chain shit from different pizza places in town and going "Huh... If Pizza Hut Hurts my Stomach, Time to Get Papa John's !" and then I got Papa John's and it hurt my stomach too
[Image: fad.gif]
T-man
(Dec 15, 2016 at 12:24 PM)Cam Wrote: I can't eat chain pizza anymore I guess because I went around getting chain shit from different pizza places in town and going "Huh... If Pizza Hut Hurts my Stomach, Time to Get Papa John's !" and then I got Papa John's and it hurt my stomach too
Man, you can't get pizza from a fucking chain. Local pizza joints are the only way.
Yrrzy
i like Burger King and Dominos in the UK is actually really good pizza
(Dec 15, 2016 at 12:56 AM)Draku Wrote:
(Dec 15, 2016 at 12:51 AM)T-man Wrote: I had Sonic when I was in Texas, that was pretty good too. I'm not sure how much better their format is than a regular drive-thru though.
i hate sonic so much

they take eons to make your food and then it's cold and they never get orders right

it's not like this is a local issue either, every single sonic i've been to has these issues

it's ridiculous

it's rly ironic that a placed named after the fastest hedgehog alive would take fucking forever to make a chili dog & fries. and fuck it up in the process. forget sonic

Best place though? Raisin Canes, Panda Express, DQ and Don & Milies are all gr8 joints.
we just got a chick-fil-a here too; i'll have to try it out since you fgts seem to enjoy it
Spritanium
I like a bunch of places, McDonald's, Carls Jr, Jack in the Box, DQ, Sonic, Panda Express, Chick Fil A, El Pollo Loco, Taco Bell, Del Taco, and a few places around here that probably aren't known worldwide

Basically I just like fast food, I never really get large quantities though
Spritanium
(Dec 15, 2016 at 12:43 PM)T-man Wrote:
(Dec 15, 2016 at 12:24 PM)Cam Wrote: I can't eat chain pizza anymore I guess because I went around getting chain shit from different pizza places in town and going "Huh... If Pizza Hut Hurts my Stomach, Time to Get Papa John's !" and then I got Papa John's and it hurt my stomach too
Man, you can't get pizza from a fucking chain. Local pizza joints are the only way.
Pizza Hut basically makes the best pizza I've ever tasted, if that's white trash then pass me my wife beater and food stamps

(Dec 15, 2016 at 12:56 AM)Draku Wrote:
i hate sonic so much

it's ridiculous
The one near me is great. The issue you're describing happened one time, I complained to corporate and got a $20 gift card.
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Draku
(Dec 15, 2016 at 2:57 PM)zelma Wrote: Best place though? Raisin Canes
holy shit i forgot canes

their food is incredible

but it's regionlocked too )=
Shroomguy
I dig Wendy's and Five Guys.
The Beef Baron
Agastya
hardee's is nice
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Spritanium
(Dec 15, 2016 at 4:34 PM)Draku Wrote:
(Dec 15, 2016 at 2:57 PM)zelma Wrote: Best place though? Raisin Canes
holy shit i forgot canes

their food is incredible

but it's regionlocked too )=
Never heard of it but I just looked it up and it looks fucking bomb. Apparently there are some further up in California so I'll have to put this on my list
[Image: supercorrect.png]

Thread Tags

food