Opinions on vidya characters with revealing vagina bones

I find this very distracting and takes away from the overall enjoyment of a video game. What do you good men/women think? Is this epedemic harming the youth and adults of the future?
[Image: CdKIteiVIAEWsz3.jpg]
Aidan
[Image: 4w4YccW.png]
absolutely reprehensible, i would never buy a videogame that showed some poor fictional woman's vagina bones
hopefully we can make them illegal so no more innocent adults will be tainted by a cyberized skeletal system
T-man
It's very problematic indeed. All video games exported from Japan need to feature modified female characters that more representative of real women.

Give 'em all burqas. Not only does this give our Islamic friends representation but it doesn't objectify women.
Spritanium
If video game characters looked like real women then nobody would buy video games
[Image: supercorrect.png]
DrTapeworm
this entire thread is a blunder
[Image: dinogunz.png]
Mario
somehow the biggest video game blunder of 2016
DrTapeworm
the funny part is that i wasn't talking about the anime girls (which are just boring and not especially blunder-worthy)
kaZaam
wtf i love my libido being exploited by game devs now
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
DrTapeworm
anyways, my personal theory for the large amount of Boner Bait in non-hentai video games is to increase the difficulty of certain levels, as everyone knows you can't play a game as easily with only one of your hands on the controller
Two_Finger
i lIke it
I also like not using the correct capitalization on my eyes
🍆 Lover
[Image: 5stFw8R.png]
[Image: diwiue.png]

still a cuck tho
Shedinja
i think it's p hot tbh
[Image: vI6LrbC.gif]
Yrrzy
why they even wearing a belt if their pants that low
Elyk
so they don't fall lower
Beako
(Dec 15, 2016 at 4:27 AM)Kazaam Wrote: wtf i love my libido being exploited by game devs now

wtf i hate being sexually aroused now
Mario
maybe you don't have a penis bone
he's a dog. of course he doesn't
kaZaam
(Dec 16, 2016 at 1:01 AM)Beako Wrote: wtf i hate being sexually aroused now
Don't Hate Your Libido, Hate The Exploitation
kaZaam
i kno being taken advantage of sexually is magically a good thing when it's for profit but Come On Now
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Beako
(Dec 16, 2016 at 4:01 AM)Kazaam Wrote:
(Dec 16, 2016 at 1:01 AM)Beako Wrote: wtf i hate being sexually aroused now
Don't Hate Your Libido, Hate The Exploitation
(Dec 16, 2016 at 4:04 AM)Kazaam Wrote: i kno being taken advantage of sexually is magically a good thing when it's for profit but Come On Now
My boner does not care about what vehicle of arousal that causes its manifestation; it's happy just for the opportunity to make an appearance. "I see now that the circumstances of one's boner are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of erections that determines who you are," - Mewtwo, 1998