kaZaam
i double dare you mf
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Mario
mama mia
Shedinja
that shit is probs big shield gardna

[Image: niYdsse.png]

anyways here's my demonic af deck that is literally me and happens to reference my date of birth ironically. little does official komoney judges know that im running the modded spook versions of many cards including foolish burial and 1 toon tables cus i happened to lose a copy of the latter somehow. lotta red-eyes cards in this shit in the 3d render were for free cus they were sent to the number 23 erroneously by the sender. the vanilla red-eyes i currently run is one of them after i beat the shit outta a kid back in elementary for stealing my deck and me ruining the original card as a result. i also predicted the existence of redmd in high school. notice how im running the modern demon aka a car, hidden illuminati memes, a and reference to the armageddon as an extra deck. p spooky shit bros
[Image: vI6LrbC.gif]
Shroomguy
Says I have cards in inventory but when I try to use em' it says I don't have em'
The Beef Baron
T-man
(Dec 15, 2016 at 7:36 AM)Shroomguy Wrote: Says I have cards in inventory but when I try to use em' it says I don't have em'

Yeah, it looks like a bug.
T-man
Alright let's see if it works this time.

Whatever you do, do not cast a salty spell on this post.
T-man
wait hold on let me figure this out