T-man
I don't remember too much about this game but the music is dope as hell

Two_Finger
I loved glover when I rented it as a kid
tried to go back and emulate it a couple years ago and couldn't be bothered to get past the second area, idk why
I need to try again, maybe playing with an actual n64 controller will feel better
[Image: GrFo47K.jpg]
kaZaam
that game's feckin creeP. played it when i was real young and couldnt really get into the mechanics iirc
Mario
[deleted]
Two_Finger
that does look decent, would have liked for it to come out
[Image: GrFo47K.jpg]
Spritanium
That first song sounds like something that would be in Undertale, super relaxing and it never gets old

I remember being interested in this game as a kid but I never actually played it / bothered to learn anything about it
Spritanium
(Jun 2, 2016 at 1:42 AM)wtl Wrote: Glover was a pretty solid game for its time and a decent enough first entry into a series. Would have been nice to see it grow into a solid Franchise. Glover 2 looks like it would have been pretty good

It's banjo kazooie with a glove pretty much

Looks fun though
[Image: supercorrect.png]
T-man
(Jun 2, 2016 at 1:42 AM)McPhresh Wrote: that game's feckin creeP. played it when i was real young and couldnt really get into the mechanics iirc

Guiding the ball the end of the level was too complicated for me as a youngster. I wonder how I'd fare if I picked it up today.