Yrrzy
selling block and banner memberbars
T-man
Anybody find a monocle yet?
[Image: tBNohUE.jpg?1]
Will trade anything for one, I got a bunch of shit so just name what you're looking for
Beako
Still trying to get rid of this Sandwich Memberbar and at least one of my Santa Beards if anyone wants them.

Are we allowed to trade for EXP? I'll trade for EXP. Evil
Two_Finger
(Dec 18, 2016 at 10:12 PM)Puddin Wrote: Still trying to get rid of this Sandwich Memberbar and at least one of my Santa Beards if anyone wants them.

Are we allowed to trade for EXP? I'll trade for EXP. Evil

you can donate one and gift the other, there shouldn't be a problem with this

have fun setting the market price as the first to do it
Yoshin
have seer stone looking for horsecock and yuno pin as per usual
also looking for monocle
T-man
(Dec 18, 2016 at 11:17 PM)Yoshin Wrote: looking for horsecock
is horsecock even in circulation
Yoshin
yes
Two_Finger
have seer stone, rally up, and spell trap
looking for yuno hairpin and block/banner memberbar
Draku
(Dec 18, 2016 at 11:41 PM)SonicProject Wrote: also for christmas can I have a horsecock memberbar :>
no
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Beako
I regularly update my item shop post: https://minus.world/showthread.php?tid=1...8#pid18908

Does anyone have any of the items I'm seeking and do I have any items anyone is seeking and is willing to trade?
T-man
[Image: RnEnXfr.png]

who wants my horse cock
T-man
@Puddin I think I got a spare top hat, what do you willing to trade?
Beako
(Dec 19, 2016 at 11:38 PM)T-man Wrote: @Puddin I think I got a spare top hat, what do you willing to trade?

Anything except my Rally Up!. the Bolt Block Memberbar you traded to me, or the Cheater's Lament that SonicProject gifted to me. My other Cheater's Lament's lament is up for trade though and I don't care about any of my other items.
T-man
(Dec 19, 2016 at 11:43 PM)Puddin Wrote:
(Dec 19, 2016 at 11:38 PM)T-man Wrote: @Puddin I think I got a spare top hat, what do you willing to trade?

Anything except my Rally Up!. the Bolt Block Memberbar you traded to me, or the Cheater's Lament that SonicProject gifted to me. My other Cheater's Lament's lament is up for trade though and I don't care about any of my other items.

I want that other Cheater's Lament. I'll sweeten the pot with a rainbow banner.
Beako
(Dec 19, 2016 at 11:46 PM)T-man Wrote:
(Dec 19, 2016 at 11:43 PM)Puddin Wrote:

I'll throw in one of my Santa Beards then, unless I have something else you want. (I'm trying to get rid of it lol)
Mario
DO NOT give a cheater's lament to T-Man. he is a certified Cheater
T-man
(Dec 19, 2016 at 11:47 PM)Puddin Wrote:
(Dec 19, 2016 at 11:46 PM)T-man Wrote:
(Dec 19, 2016 at 11:43 PM)Puddin Wrote: Anything except my Rally Up!. the Bolt Block Memberbar you traded to me, or the Cheater's Lament that SonicProject gifted to me. My other Cheater's Lament's lament is up for trade though and I don't care about any of my other items.

I'll throw in one of my Santa Beards then.
Not necessary, sending you the shit now.
Mario
NoooOOoOOOOOoOooooooooOoOOO
T-man
(Dec 19, 2016 at 11:47 PM)Mario Wrote: DO NOT give a cheater's lament to T-Man. he is a certified Cheater

SHHHHHHHHH!
T-man
The item's description makes this transaction even better