Yoshin
Why must they suck so much?
Like at first it sounds great, stuffs on sale, everyone should be in a festive mood
But then you and your birthday get overshadowed by said holiday, and you get only a few people wishing you a happy birthday.
Rapidkirby3k
I have some fellows online who actually have birthdays on this holiday, too...
[Image: 45Yrb9j.png]
Yrrzy
my bday is early jan so i do get a lot of joint-celebrations
T-man

>here's your christmas and birthday present!

[Image: Ris0qyR.jpg]
Draku
(Dec 25, 2016 at 4:36 PM)T-man Wrote: >here's your christmas and birthday present!
[Image: Ris0qyR.jpg]
it sucks that people are bad enough at budgeting that they can wind up capable of getting people separate birthday presents and christmas presents -unless- they fall within the same month
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Yoshin
(Dec 25, 2016 at 5:46 PM)Draku Wrote: it sucks that people are bad enough at budgeting that they can wind up capable of getting people separate birthday presents and christmas presents -unless- they fall within the same month

I've had people say "sorry can't get you a gift" because they spent all their money on valentines day things
Draku
(Dec 25, 2016 at 5:48 PM)Yoshin Wrote:
(Dec 25, 2016 at 5:46 PM)Draku Wrote: it sucks that people are bad enough at budgeting that they can wind up capable of getting people separate birthday presents and christmas presents -unless- they fall within the same month

I've had people say "sorry can't get you a gift" because they spent all their money on valentines day things
what the fuck
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Yoshin
I'm p sure they were just bad friends
I don't even have my birthday get togethers on my birthday(feb 14th), usually like a week in advance
sealelement
(Dec 25, 2016 at 5:59 PM)Yoshin Wrote: I'm p sure they were just bad friends
I don't even have my birthday get togethers on my birthday(feb 14th), usually like a week in advance

what a bunch of jerks
100% pure gamer 100%
Beako
National Grandparents Day falls on the first Sunday after Labor Day every September (which is always on or close to my birthday) so I won't have this problem until I'm a grandfather. Looks like Grandparents Day 2017 will be on my birthday.

It actually might not be a problem if I turn out being the type of grandpa nopony likes to pay attention to. ("You didn't come to the retirement home on my birthday? Come on, it was even Grandparents Day!")
T-man
@SonicProject that fucking sucks, hope you at least got some shit you wanted.