Mario
what's your game of the year? I don't remember playing too many games this year but maybe other people sharing theirs will remind me what came out this year
Two_Finger
I'm a big fan of whatever comes out of japan and I'm going to have to say DOOM
maybe
Yrrzy
Hyper Light Drifter

its like it was pandering specifically to me
Draku
neptunia v-ii

everything i already loved about the series only even better

marathonning that when it came out was fun as fuck
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Yoshin
nuDOOM or Pokemon
Pea
dark souls 3
ApocHedgie
Probably either Dark Souls 3, Overwatch, or SuperHOT VR.

Even though SuperHOT VR was really short, the amount of fun I had with it pretty much outweighs the fun I've had with almost all the other games I've had this year.
Fun With Despair
I spend probably 6 hours a day in Dark Souls 3 doing PvP with people from /dsg/ so easily that.

Have 200 hours in PS4, 100something in PC.
Honestly? FFXV. Literally had me up all night playing it and that's a ft for someone who is busy af and not 12.

Aranea best girl.

Honorable mention to the 3DS in general though; lots of great games came out, just havent had the time to play them
T-man
Overwatch, hands down.

I wasn't expecting to be so taken with it when I bought it. I'm starting to feel some fatigue with over 200 hours under my belt but I still play regularly.

TF2 needed a successor really badly, but after Portal 2 Valve decided they were gonna be shit from now on and couldn't oblige.

Uncharted 4 gets an honorable mention, but I didn't particularly care for Neil Druckmann's more "mature" direction for the final installment of the series. The first 4 chapters are such a slog the second time around that it makes replaying the game a chore. However, once the game actually gets going the gameplay is the best it's ever been. The grappling hook seems like such an obvious inclusion and it makes traversal much more fun.
AWFADragNaut
For me personally it's Doom, no way around it

Campaign expansion plz thx
sealelement
I liked the part in Doom where I punched a computer monitor, so probably that.
100% pure gamer 100%
Spritanium
Literally the only game from this year I own is Pokemon Sun, and I haven't even gotten to the first gym, so I'm probably not qualified to pick a GOTY
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Stalin
super mario world came out on the 3ds vc last march so probably that
[Image: Hammer.gif~c200]
Agastya
the only game ive played this year that was new to me was rabi-ribi but honestly i only came to this thread seeing "stalin" had posted in three threads and thought we had another boss to throw tomatoes at
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
DrTapeworm
Frog Fractions 2
[Image: dinogunz.png]
fucker5
KWRPGIII
HylianDev
Doom as hell.

Or Overwatch. Great multiplayer FPS. It feels weird to me to play an FPS with neato characters, I think I prefer the faceless soldier thing like CoD or Halo. But that aside it was a great experience.
Spritanium
(Jan 2, 2017 at 10:32 PM)Pedigree Wrote: >Pokemon Sun

>first gym

LOL
OK I made it slightly farther in the game and apparently instead of 8 gym leaders you have 4 big kahuna burgers or something
[Image: supercorrect.png]