2016 NEVER EVER November Pro Circuit Monthly Metagame Roundup

Fun With Despair
[Image: PeVtAoV.jpg]

GATO: yeah dude she looked like she was 30 but like a hot af 30 you feel me

FUN WITH DESPAIR: That was really weirdly phrased, but I think I know exactly what you mean. Wait, fuck, is this recording? Uh... Haha, sorry about that, folks. This is the 2016 UNOFFICIAL NEVER EVER NOVEMBER MMR or some shit like that, I can't be fucked to remember how this goes.

GATO: shit dude it's 2017

FUN WITH DESPAIR: Yeah well, I figured a certain someone would get off their ass and make the damn thing by now but whatever. It's been a month and it's time to show that you can write an entire script for one of these things in a fucking hour.

GATO: lol

FUN WITH DESPAIR: So basically, November was a real fuckin gay time. Users rose and fell, rivalries happened and then stopped happening, CDiPlayer got engaged, wtl got triggered, rally completely fucking broke, and Puddin spammed the PPP.

GATO: man what else is new

[Image: CgSMWby.png]

Cdiplayer

GATO: i feel it

FUN WITH DESPAIR: @Cdiplayer may not be the most active user, but fuck me if his thread wasn't one of the most memorable of the month.

GATO:i hate drama tbh but that was some good shit

FUN WITH DESPAIR: Yeah, when he announced he was engaged, encouragement and friendly celebration was expected, but instead we got weeks of accusations ranging from racism to homophobia. Truly a fantastic thread, utterly despairing for all. Enjoy your spot on this list, as you carry ever onwards on your path to so-called "bigotry".

[Image: ihAbscP.png]

Yrr

GATO: wut

FUN WITH DESPAIR: @Yrr may seem like a weird choice, but I'll be fucked if she doesn't get a spot on this list for one reason and one reason only. The rally changes fucked me, straight up cock in the ass levels here, but it takes a special person to complain even more about rally than me, and Yrr managed to do it dammit. Enjoy this spot, you earned it.

[Image: pJCgZQn.png]

Two_Finger

GATO: eyy its my nig @Two_Finger

FUN WITH DESPAIR: That's right. Between great posts and spells, he made a good impact on the board during the month of November, and is especially notable for his interactions with another user later on on this list. For the first time ever, conflict was peacefully resolved. No salt cams, no spell spam, but a resolution through discussion, like true professionals.

GATO: >professionals

GATO: you falling for the jew succ meme?

FUN WITH DESPAIR: I have no idea what that means.

[Image: 9pTzEUN.png]

Kazaam

FUN WITH DESPAIR: And here we have the OTHER half of the discussed duo, @kaZaam!

GATO: how high are we rn?

FUN WITH DESPAIR: I've been shit drunk for like the last 12 hours but speaking of high, Kazaam was certainly sure to bring this bullshit this month. Among a decent deal of incoherent hilarity though, there was a conflict that emerged with the last user on this list, but damn they managed to work it out, and it's been smooth sailing ever since.

GATO: so why is he higher on the list?

FUN WITH DESPAIR: I like his avatar.

[Image: J1wISGR.png]

ORION

FUN WITH DESPAIR: Yeah I'm not fuckin with whatever this shit dick made their name this time. @"GrinchRELOADED" now or whatever is is.

GATO: this shits rigged man

FUN WITH DESPAIR: Well obviously, it's not an MMR without an obligatory appearance from Orion despite not doing anything really notable. The rigging is real, my dude. About as rigged as the gay ass overwatch loot boxes.

[Image: CyVCjEd.png]

Pedigree

GATO: are you fucking kidding me

FUN WITH DESPAIR: Hey, chill. @Pedigree might not be your personal favorite, but he knows how to make a splash. He's pissed off countless people by editing his posts to get rid of spell check, and I think it's a hilariously despairing tactic.

GATO: he stole that shit from me, he gets all his good shits from riding my coattails

FUN WITH DESPAIR: Don't you have a heat tent to succ or something?

[Image: sfvQ9Nx.png]

GATO

FUN WITH DESPAIR: @"Gato" you spent like an entire month bitching at SP back and forth, with no sign of stopping, even inventing probably the most convoluted spellcheck counter I've seen in a long time. Good job.

GATO: shit dude thanks

FUN WITH DESPAIR: Plus, I know you'd complain in this thread too if I didn't throw you in here. Anyway, it's time for the top three, fuckboys. Let's go.

[Image: JdPnWKc.png]

Fun With Despair

GATO: shit i didn't see that coming at all

FUN WITH DESPAIR: Why of course, I've put myself on this list. In mere days I managed to hit the highest EXP in board history, while also pissing off half the mod team and partially leading to the entire breakdown of the metagame, ruining Rally mechanics for everyone.

GATO: i had to post my dick to get in the top 3 fam

FUN WITH DESPAIR: You're also not the one writing it. Real talk though, full credit also goes to @Agastya. I'd give you the reward if I had one to give.

[Image: DWdUSIK.png]

Puddin

FUN WITH DESPAIR: Or @Mason or @Videl or @Puddin or whatever the fuck I can't be bothered to keep up.

GATO: all he does is spam the ppp with normie shit

FUN WITH DESPAIR: Yeah but DAMN is it working for him. Constant EXP flow, constant good sh*ts, and most importantly, constant EXPOSURE. Motherfucker goes ABOVE AND BEYOND at standing out, no matter how inane his constant bullshit threads are.

GATO: this shit is so lame he gets a good gsr for nothing and i have to work my ass off and deal with sp

FUN WITH DESPAIR: Consider changing your angle, dude. It's not working.

GATO: fuck you

[Image: kCfCq2o.png]

xgoff

FUN WITH DESPAIR: WHO REALLY COULD HAVE PREDICTED ANYTHING ELSE?

GATO: shit dude finally

FUN WITH DESPAIR: That's right, our winner is none other than the man himself, @xgoff. Never before has a user made the consistent best posts on the entire board. It's amazing honestly, how much more positive, helpful, and inspiring the works of xgoff are compared to every other member on this board. Keep it up, xgoff.

GATO: you got the salt cam, fam?

FUN WITH DESPAIR: Ahahahaaha, no. I don't have that kind of budget at all. Instead, let's just take a moment to remember this shitty month.

GATO: shit

FUN WITH DESPAIR: So ends another awful month. Let's take a glance at the leaderboard, why don't we?

[fire]1. Fun With Despair ⬆ 63[/fire]
2. Fun With Despair 56
3. Fun With Despair - 33
4.Fun With Despair - 25
5. Fun With Despair 21
6. Fun With Despair 18
7. Fun With Despair 15
8. Fun With Despair - 14
9. Gato 12
9. Fun With Despair 12
11. Fun With Despair 11
12. Fun With Despair 10
13. Fun With Despair 9
13. I can't be NEW 9
13. fucking 9
16.bothered to NEW 8
16. remember any 8
16. of you 8
16. cunts. 8
20. Fun With Despair 7
21. Fun With Despair 6
21. Fun With Despair 6
23. Fun With Despair NEW 5
23. Fun With Despair 5
25. Fun With Despair 4
25.Fun With Despair 4
27. Fun With Despair 3
27. Fun With Despair 3
29. Fun With Despair NEW 2
30.Fun With Despair 1
30. Fun With Despair 1
30.Fun With Despair 1

GATOI: damn looks like a pretty solid list

FUN WITH DESPAIR: Fuck yeah it does. Anyway, time to wrap it up. This has been your host, Fun With Despair

GATO: shit dude satanic jew meme sp nig gsr heat succ tent

FUN WITH DESPAIR: Thanks for tuning in, everyone!
Yrrzy
this is a good thread you write Gato so well
Yoshin

>didn't even place

wow
DrTapeworm
this means i win
[Image: dinogunz.png]
Agastya
fucking finally
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
kaZaam
(Jan 2, 2017 at 2:01 AM)Fun With Despair Wrote: FUN WITH DESPAIR: I like his avatar.
wow this is really the ~impartial~ judgement the mmr was in such desperate need of

nr. this is actually p good placement. tho novemb is alr too far back for me to make any real judgement there anyway lmao
kaZaam
no its a goodpost with a shitposty vibe
kaZaam
k noe do december chopchop
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Agastya
(Jan 2, 2017 at 2:39 AM)Pedigree Wrote: You're no metagame bot, there is a clear difference in quality here. There's a reason it only took you an hour, it's basically just a longwinded shitpost in comparison.

You don't have the nuance or subtlety to pull this off.

damn dude its a little early in the year to start throwin shade around you gotta wait a bit so it can get good
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
kaZaam
(Jan 2, 2017 at 2:47 AM)Pedigree Wrote: Well, enjoy the easy exp FWD I'm out.
>lvl 2
o dam he really swindled us there lol

like jfc why is the mmr of all things so upsetting
Agastya
MMR IS THE NEW RALLY X
MMR IS THE NEW RALLY X
MMR IS THE NEW RALLY X
MMR IS THE NEW RALLY X
MMR IS THE NEW RALLY X
MMR IS THE NEW RALLY X
MMR IS THE NEW RALLY X
MMR IS THE NEW RALLY X
MMR IS THE NEW RALLY X
MMR IS THE NEW RALLY X
MMR IS THE NEW RALLY X
MMR IS THE NEW RALLY X
MMR IS THE NEW RALLY X
MMR IS THE NEW RALLY X
MMR IS THE NEW RALLY X
MMR IS THE NEW RALLY X
MMR IS THE NEW RALLY X
MMR IS THE NEW RALLY X
MMR IS THE NEW RALLY X
MMR IS THE NEW RALLY X
MMR IS THE NEW RALLY X
MMR IS THE NEW RALLY X
MMR IS THE NEW RALLY X
MMR IS THE NEW RALLY X
MMR IS THE NEW RALLY X
MMR IS THE NEW RALLY X
MMR IS THE NEW RALLY X
MMR IS THE NEW RALLY X
MMR IS THE NEW RALLY X
MMR IS THE NEW RALLY X
MMR IS THE NEW RALLY X
MMR IS THE NEW RALLY X
MMR IS THE NEW RALLY X
MMR IS THE NEW RALLY X
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
kaZaam
well that is p meta

& ya i alr know fwd is xp porky im js idt theres anyway he culd do it here anyway
kaZaam
& ya he doesnt do dick w it so it doesnt mattr anyway
Spritanium
In case anyone wondered why we let Oracular handle the MMR, this is why
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Elyk
I honestly can't tell at this point if that's the real Gato or a characterization.
Fun With Despair
(Jan 2, 2017 at 3:16 AM)Spritanium Wrote: In case anyone wondered why we let Oracular handle the MMR, this is why
because you prefer biased garbage to the truth

everyone in here besides Gato has a reason to be here and stood out in November

Orion posts garbage and gets in it every month anyway lmao
Beako
(Jan 2, 2017 at 2:01 AM)Fun With Despair Wrote:
Puddin

FUN WITH DESPAIR: Or @Mason or @Videl or @Puddin or whatever the fuck I can't be bothered to keep up.

GATO: all he does is spam the ppp with normie shit

FUN WITH DESPAIR: Yeah but DAMN is it working for him. Constant EXP flow, constant good sh*ts, and most importantly, constant EXPOSURE. Motherfucker goes ABOVE AND BEYOND at standing out, no matter how inane his constant bullshit threads are.

GATO: this shit is so lame he gets a good gsr for nothing and i have to work my ass off and deal with sp

FUN WITH DESPAIR: Consider changing your angle, dude. It's not working.

GATO: fuck you
@Gato you have no right implying I'm a "normie." You have an actual career and you have sex with 3DPD on a regular basis. I forgive using "normie" instead of the proper term since Minus World is run by critical theorists and you'd get banned for homophobia if you used the real word but to call me a "normie" is demonstrably false.

Thanks for the second place though. Cute
Beako
Oh apparently [redacted, probably insider info]. Never mind Gato. Welp
Beako
Why am I even continuing to edit that post after I found out the thing that knocked the wind out of my sails?
Spritanium

> you prefer biased garbage

No I prefer things that are funny
[Image: supercorrect.png]