yeah i rarely ever find them either. why are they so rare
[Image: mYmgoMC.png]
[Image: dinogunz.png]
Agastya
i found one on the op of your mmr thread
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Draku
the best part of tapeworm's post is that i keep falling for it again whenever i load this thread to read new replies
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Fun With Despair
(Jan 4, 2017 at 9:12 AM)Draku Wrote: the best part of tapeworm's post is that i keep falling for it again whenever i load this thread to read new replies
the best part of this post is that you somehow find this shitty thread good enough to load more than once
Draku
(Jan 4, 2017 at 9:13 AM)Fun With Despair Wrote:
(Jan 4, 2017 at 9:12 AM)Draku Wrote: the best part of tapeworm's post is that i keep falling for it again whenever i load this thread to read new replies
the best part of this post is that you somehow find this shitty thread good enough to load more than once
i read every thread on mw

i have seen my fair share of sh*t
Fun With Despair
(Jan 4, 2017 at 9:14 AM)Draku Wrote:
(Jan 4, 2017 at 9:13 AM)Fun With Despair Wrote:
i read every thread on mw

the fact that you make it through 8 mason threads a day and live to tell the tale makes you a better man than I
Spritanium
Finding items is supposed to be a "once in awhile" thing, but it's weird that you've never seen a single ball. Maybe we should up the drop rate a bit and add a daily max of 1?
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Fun With Despair
(Jan 4, 2017 at 9:19 AM)Spritanium Wrote: Finding items is supposed to be a "once in awhile" thing, but it's weird that you've never seen a single ball. Maybe we should up the drop rate a bit and add a daily max of 1?
it's probably not that unbalanced, because i've found a few chests that all gave me decent shit, but yeah i dunno. I even disabled my ad blocker for this shit. probably just cursed.
Agastya
(Jan 4, 2017 at 9:19 AM)Spritanium Wrote: Finding items is supposed to be a "once in awhile" thing, but it's weird that you've never seen a single ball. Maybe we should up the drop rate a bit and add a daily max of 1?
maybe make it 1 per 12 hours instead of 24 hours so the nolifers can get more emoji masks to stick in the corner of their avatar space
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Draku
this sounds reasonable

the old drop rate was too insanely common, but the new one is pretty rare even when you check every thread multiple times per day

i think that it's fine because treasure chests are still fairly common, but i feel like both rates should be similar rather than one being harder than the other. if anything chests should be rarer since there's no "finding" aspect to it
T-man
(Jan 4, 2017 at 9:21 AM)Fun With Despair Wrote:
it's probably not that unbalanced, because i've found a few chests that all gave me decent shit, but yeah i dunno. I even disabled my ad blocker for this shit. probably just cursed.
I had a pretty dry streak, but when I finally found one it was very exciting.
Minus Balls only spawn in threads so you'll have to do some browsing.
fucker5
I've only gotten one minus ball but it's possible more have spawned and I've just been inattentive lol. The drop rate seems about right to me
Spritanium

> dog

> cooking food

imo you should be ripping apart squirrels for breakfast
Fun With Despair
take the drama out of my balls thread, fuckboys

BALLS ONLY
Spritanium
I guess I am speciest? I mean I had to google that but yes of course I believe humans are worth more than animals. You're a human so you're good2go
Two_Finger
(Jan 4, 2017 at 9:14 AM)Draku Wrote: i read every thread on mw

same and I think I've only ever seen one minus ball
Elyk
would interesting if rally also acted as a drop rate multiplier
Fun With Despair
(Jan 5, 2017 at 12:36 AM)Elyk Wrote: would interesting if rally also acted as a drop rate multiplier
@Agastya once the shop gets implemented, you know what this means.
Agastya
(Jan 5, 2017 at 2:23 AM)Fun With Despair Wrote:
(Jan 5, 2017 at 12:36 AM)Elyk Wrote: would interesting if rally also acted as a drop rate multiplier
@Agastya once the shop gets implemented, you know what this means.

[Image: fdTEgH8.png]
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦