we need actual profile fields besides gender n age before we get to that
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Yrrzy
i dont think we even have gender profile fields i think its just age
Yoshin
age and website
more then just game networks would be nice also
rtsmarty
(Jan 5, 2017 at 9:28 PM)Kazaam Wrote: we need actual profile fields besides gender n age before we get to that

like what
Elyk
(Jan 5, 2017 at 11:53 PM)rtsmarty Wrote:
(Jan 5, 2017 at 9:28 PM)Kazaam Wrote: we need actual profile fields besides gender n age before we get to that

like what
girth and length
Mario
not really necessary
kaZaam
(Jan 5, 2017 at 11:53 PM)rtsmarty Wrote:

like what

like interests n shit. what we had on mw1
Spritanium
Profiles need an overhaul tbh

I'd like to:

- Allow the cover image to be cropped, and include it in the avatar cropper so people actually know it's possible
- Add support for a twitter-esque feed of short updates
- Make pagination actually work for the buddy list
- Fix the special ability input not showing up on random profiles
- Fix the calculation for most used/received reaction, since I still don't think they're correct
- Somehow adjust the most used/received Spell calculation to take overall spell popularity into account (i.e. right now most people have Feelin Fab, Autocorrect, and a third spell. This makes the stat less useful if everyone mostly uses/receives the same super common spells)
- Maybe something like...every member has their own board, but it's only accessible from their profile? idk
- Add equipped gear to the avatar on profiles
- And yeah we can add additional custom fields too, including game networks. Can't hurt
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Mario
honestly id just rather profiles be stats n useful links, i dont think theyre used too much now and trying to make them more into facebook pages or whatever might make them more useful but i'd rather not direct activity there? just make good threads and stuff on the board imo
kaZaam
even as-is its more like facebook than ever w the cover images & all that. i don't think an Interests field is gonna fuck with activity too much

but yeah idk about feeds. maybe just hav an option to make that personal notepad thing in the cp public?