Draku
what've you got lined up for this season, mw

so far i'm just planning on watching LWA, chaos;child, and zestiria the X

i hope LWA is as good as i'm expecting it to be and that chaos;child's adaptation is passable enough

zesitira the X's first half was a surprisingly good job at an adaptation so that's promising

am i missing some gems in this season's lineup? nothing else looks thaaaat interesting
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Elyk
I told Sudo I would join him in watching everything.

I am looking forward though to Seiren. Hopefully it turns out good, it's a successor to Amagami which is one of my favorites.
Stuff I am interested in and would check out anyways:
Idol Jihen
Masamune's Revenge
Konosuba II
LWA
Maidragon
Draku
(Jan 7, 2017 at 12:58 AM)Elyk Wrote: I told Sudo I would join him in watching everything.
LOL good luck
Yoshin
Also joining in on the watch everything train
geno7
i really hope the LWA series is good. i mustve said this before but the two movies were cute and extraordinarily well-animated but they just didnt have that spark, that tears-of-happiness feeling i come to expect from gainax alumni. the series looks like its sort of a retelling so it feels like a second shot for me
[Image: fsMwICg.gif]
Draku
i'm disappointed that they're doing a retelling deal with it considering they have enough of a basis to go off of from the two other animations though i suppose there's a chance for it to be done better the second time around yeah. i really enjoyed the first one and thought it was done near perfectly for a short film, the second fell a little flat but was still charming.
Two_Finger
(Jan 7, 2017 at 3:07 AM)Draku Wrote: i'm disappointed that they're doing a retelling deal with it considering they have enough of a basis to go off of from the two other animations though i suppose there's a chance for it to be done better the second time around yeah. i really enjoyed the first one and thought it was done near perfectly for a short film, the second fell a little flat but was still charming.

I agree completely
Yup; Zesteria X was actually better than the game at some points so i'm defintely going to check out the second season.
LWA because trigger
Seiren because waifus
And of course, probably the best show of the season; new precure brothas

I would also like to check out the final season of Gintama but Ive been reading the manga and they're bringing back the shit director from the last season so we'll see.
Pea
i still have to catch up on mob psycho 100 before i start watching LWA

and zest X cause i did watch the first half so i have to watch this half too