MINUS WORLD META HIGHLIGHTS REEL: SEASON 0

Draku
This is just gonna be a brief little self-writeup rather than anything fancy. I wasn't exactly planning too well for this, and for later seasons I'll probably get some others to collaborate with me to hopefully make something nearly as good as other highlight threads that other members have made when Season 1 comes to a close, hopefully with some actual prizes usable in the following season.

5) Gato's EXPloit
In what would have been an incredible stealth play by our favorite Mexican cat, he unfortunately did not have the foresight to see what lay ahead when he spoke of his strategy too early. This would rank higher on the list had it not been caught so quickly, as it was an ingenious move if @"Gato" had simply kept his mouth shut. Xgoff's EXP was climbing rapidly at a rate that rivaled even the biggest play of Season 0 by itself, the work of one member singlehandedly producing thousands of EXP out of thin air all for the sake of another.

4) Every Post Renzo Has Made
A master of composition, Renzo "The Renz" Kukenson has made quite a name for himself by spreading joy and laughter across Minus World with his wonderfully written posts that attract Good Sh*ts and positive spellcasts from all 'round the entire negative earth. With an extremely high level of enthusiasm, he made bucketloads of well-earned EXP that he has even donated to charitable causes on multiple occasions. Truly someone with an eye out there for the forum, not himself.

3) The Deletion Wars
While @"Vladimir Puddin" has resolved to stop deleting their posts as often, the legacy lives on in the form of multiple dead threads, multiple pages of barren deletion-worn posts, and some tough memories for multiple members. @Pedigree, seeing Puddin's powerful attention-grabbing plays, sparked on a conflict between the two that spiraled into deleted threads for the sake of deleted threads. one asking the other to undelete their thread, and so on. The thought of members being unable to read posts before they vanish was enticing enough to keep multiple people checking back timely to catch the elusive sets of heated posts before they were gone from the general public's eye for good.

2.5) Autocorrect Countering
While a high level play, it's hard to rank this on its own number. It became a popular strategy to figure out how to counter Autocorrect, with many members (most notably @Pedigree taking to themselves measures such as wildly deleting their own posts and rewording them in a way where the context wouldn't work, editing them so that the newly placed Autocorrect was swapped around into another meaning entirely, or in some rare instances, even making further posts with which to bait autocorrects for free EXP gain. While deletion as a method to play around Autocorrect has been more or less been warned against in the present day, it'll be fun to see what members can come up with in the future to further mess with casters attempting themselves to muddle in the posts of others.

2) The Big Bang Creation Myth
Minus World's classic bread and butter play since The Olden Days, the "Religious Thread", saw a notably huge instance of use by @"GrinchRELOADED". Baiting posters from all round to participate, many an argument was had, and spells and posts longer than this one were commonplace. Even the not-so-secret Slack was brought up in this thread in order to stir up controversy, and many rear ends were put into emergency treatment by the words slung about by everyone. A truly classic shitstorm heralding back into the years of yonder where they came about often.

1) The MMR
Going so far as to register another account with which to run the event, the Monthly Metagame Roundup became a center event of Minus World's metagame festivities. Almost every active member gathered round to see @"GrinchRELOADED" and their committee's top picks for the Metagame's lead posters of that past month written comically and cleverly with some fun fictional personalities commentating upon it all. Offering a victory pot for the top ranking posters to take home tangible EXP for their position, the stakes for the metagame enjoyed a fun raise for their publication reign.

-1) EXPing Pong
An event that no one will forget that shaped so many changes in the mechanics of the meta that became Season 1's basis, @Agastya and @Fun With Despair made big names for themselves upon exploiting the way that Rally and Spell Knockback worked, twisting a fun system into a banking nightmare in the span of mere minutes and padding their pockets with EXP that lasted them all throughout the rest of the Season no matter how much they spent by utilizing Agastya's lottery winnings. As a result, Spell Knockback received a heavy hit that has since been adjusted further to be more fair, and the already existing consideration of resetting EXP between Seasons was set in stone. Levels were also called into question as a result of multiple members having hit the higher ones with little tangible reward for having done so (other than, well, their insane amounts of resources) which lead to a reworked levelling system as well.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Agastya
my exp would have lasted me the rest of s0 if i didn't sink almost all of it into november mmr that never happened
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Fun With Despair
i'd like to thank the academy