PM Friendly Dictator "Hey Now" By Talking Heads

Mario
i mainly discount that one cuz Crosseyed And Painless was in rockband and it was annoying to play lol
Kirby's Adventure
(Jan 7, 2017 at 8:33 AM)Mario Wrote: yeah i think 77 is the only album I really like the whole ride through, the rest of em have their rough spots where I couldn't call any of them a favourite album

I dunno, I'm not too fond of First Week/Last Week. I hold 77 and More Songs roughly equal, but I prefer More Songs because it's a bit more ambitious because of Eno's production. Fear of Music is the best of both of the first two albums and Remain in Light, I feel, so that's why it's my favorite. I do enjoy post Remain in Light Stuff, Speaking in Tongues being my favorite.
friendly dictator!
crosseyed and painless is like the best track tho lol
[Image: zJgkrUE.png]
Kirby's Adventure
Uhh Seen and Not Seen??????
Mario
it's a good track, just very repetitive in a game format
friendly dictator!
yeah that one's great too!! its a perfect album
Kirby's Adventure
(Jan 7, 2017 at 8:37 AM)Mario Wrote: it's a good track, just very repetitive in a game format
There's no denying the live versions are better
friendly dictator!
i actually like the studio versions of most of the remain in light tracks better than the live versions
live's better for all the other albums tho
Mario
I like the big suit
Kirby's Adventure
(Jan 7, 2017 at 8:40 AM)Mario Wrote: I like the big suit
Good taste

I think Naked is the worst album, mainly because it's confused with what themes it wants to hit and several unmemorable tracks (one in particular being the slog that is The Facts of Life). In fact, I put together my own version of Naked, which I feel is more cohesive and a much more enjoyable listen.
Spoiler:

You might recognize In Asking Land as Carnival Eyes from Rei Momo, Byrne's second solo outing. Ruby Dear also sounds like something that would be on Uh-Oh.
friendly dictator!
big suit is excellent but my favourite part of stop making sense is... pretty much all of life during wartime
[Image: 0vzyQaG.gif]
Kirby's Adventure
(Jan 7, 2017 at 8:44 AM)friendly dictator! Wrote: big suit is excellent but my favourite part of stop making sense is... pretty much all of life during wartime[/img]
[Image: giphy.gif]
yeah
Mario

Kirby's Adventure
[Image: tumblr_inline_ojdzj02kzO1uw6n6a_540.png]
You can see David going grey here but his hair is unnaturally black throughout the 90s

I think David Byrne used to dye his hair
Beako
i almost talked someone into giving me head
Spritanium

> When you realize all heads can talk

Hmm...
[Image: supercorrect.png]