Spritanium
Actually like a filthy fucking asshole I neglected to get my flu vaccine this year, so I hope it's just a cold

Post about uh, being sick
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Shroomguy
I'm sick of YOUR NONSENSE

nah but I haven't been sick in a while thankfully
The Beef Baron
kaZaam
take some zinc its fucken magic
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Yoshin
The issue with not getting sick often is that you get hit hard when you do get sick
and yeah I didn't get my flu shot either, so I'm expecting it
DrTapeworm
[Image: 4JJGgTg.png]
[Image: dinogunz.png]
Draku
people actually bother getting flu shots?
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
kaZaam
ya seriously what
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Beako
Get well soon.

Oddly, I only seem to get the flu when I get a flu shot. (And I mean a bad flu where I'm bedridden and throwing up every day for a week or two.) It's frustrating being shamed by doctors for refusing free flu shots since I'm not an anti-vax nut. I'm 99% sure it's confirmation bias, and I plan on resuming getting seasonal flu shots someday after I get the flu.

I'm basically afraid to get a flu shot because this shit. As a matter of fact, if I recall correctly, the last flu shot I got was in 2009, and I got deathly ill. I'm thinking the logical response would be "you would've been even more deathly ill if you hadn't gotten that shot!" but my emotional brain is having trouble agreeing with my logical brain on this one. Shrug

What scares me is the longer this goes on, the stronger my confirmation bias gets. If I go 10 years without getting the flu am I going to digivolve into an anti-vaxxer? I'm trying to think of if there is an explanation for me only getting the flu when I get flu shots but the only things I can find on this subject are egg allergy (nope, I'm not allergic to eggs; I would kill myself if I was allergic to eggs I fucking love eggs) and anti-vaxxer shit.

Sorry for the long-winded post but it's an embarrassing situation. Welp