Necrofantasia
Heyo. I was invited by Gato to come here. I'm currently Iroha Nekomura on MFGG but my signature name is Hexyuu Yandere and uhhh, I have way too many names so I can't mention all of them here. I noticed there's an option to change username. Does it have some sort of limit? Hopefully not. I just want to change my name so many times. I would do it on MFGG too if I was allowed to, but they only allow me to change it every 3 months :/

I am only 18 but I already have two lovely daughters. All thanks to... you may call her Aki-chan :3

I am definitely the happiest person ever for having met my soul mate and we have plans of getting married and stuff.

This seems to be a nice place to talk about things that MFGG would consider objectionable. Yay for me. I just have such a big mouth sometimes .-.

EDIT: Just realized I'm member no° 111! Yay!
[Image: kongou_by_kougon01-d8k8at5.png]
When you walk away, I count the steps that you take~
rtsmarty
nice to meet you

have fun
T-man
Hey there, welcome to Minus World!
T-man
Also you can change your username to your heart's content
Elyk
Do you have two actual daughters? If so how old are they?
Necrofantasia
Thanks everyone! I'll change my name lots of times! Hehehe

Yep, I do have two actual daughters. They were adopted by my soul mate and shared them with me so we are their parents now. About their age, well... Not sure if it will be ok to say it in public but you don't really need to know this.
Beako
Welcome aboard thanks for refusing to come to MW when I invited you but coming to MW when Gato invited you!!! D:<
T-man
puddin cucked by gato
Necrofantasia
Hehe sorry about that, it's just that... Sometimes I need more than only one person to convince me to do something XD also glad to be welcomed here, I'll probably be very active!
Kirby's Adventure
I thought Gato had better standards than this

Now that you're here can you never post on MFGG again? thanks
T-man
damn
Beako
I post on MFGG all the time. I like Mario fangames.
T-man
(Jan 9, 2017 at 12:55 AM)Vladimir Puddin Wrote: I post on MFGG all the time. I like Mario fangames.
I think Puddin might have a gun to his head
Kirby's Adventure
thank you puddin
Agastya
(Jan 8, 2017 at 11:21 PM)T-man Wrote: Also you can change your username to your heart's content

oh hell yes
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Draku
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Shedinja
(Jan 9, 2017 at 12:45 AM)Kirbys Adventure Wrote: I thought Gato had better standards than this

Now that you're here can you never post on MFGG again? thanks

I am bros with everyone.
[Image: vI6LrbC.gif]
Necrofantasia
I would love to stop posting on MFGG but I'm too addicted to it .-.
whenever i think of kirby's adventure now i'm going to think it's a living thing and talks shit about me for playing other games

"Really? You're playing generic animu game # 5 over me? KIll yourself."
"Why are you hiding your doujins? I'm sure your mom won't mind"
"You're a failure and nobody loves you, now blow me. I have dust in my rectum."
Spritanium
Welcome welcome.

For the record my parents had me when they were both 19. It's kind of cool that way because I don't know how I'd cope with having baby boomer parents
[Image: supercorrect.png]