Necrofantasia
I think if there's a game I regret playing, it would be LineAge. For some reason I think it's pointless because you just keep killing monsters all the time and the rewards were boring :/
[Image: kongou_by_kougon01-d8k8at5.png]
When you walk away, I count the steps that you take~
T-man
i bought watch doggies 2 and and it kinda sucks shit

idk im still early but its a chore to play
T-man
(Jan 8, 2017 at 11:59 PM)Pedigree Wrote:
(Jan 8, 2017 at 11:45 PM)T-man Wrote: i bought watch doggies 2 and and it kinda sucks shit

idk im still early but its a chore to play

Really? I heard it was better than the original Watch Doogs. I guess that isn't the best metric for comparison, though.

It's just really, I dunno, stiff. And because of that it's not fun getting around. They have this button that makes your guy parkour over obstacles but you just hold it and the game plays itself. Gunplay sucks major dick too and you're constantly being impeded by the controls. There's some nuggets of brilliance with some of the puzzles but they seem far and few between.
kaZaam
minus world
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Pea
world basketball manager 2010
Elyk
tony hawk's pro skater hd
zenbound
T-man
(Jan 9, 2017 at 12:57 AM)Elyk Wrote: tony hawk's pro skater hd

fuck this
Fun With Despair
(Jan 9, 2017 at 1:05 AM)T-man Wrote:

fuck this
Never played it but what's wrong with it?

On topic, Wario Ware Snapped on the DSi was an astronomical waste of cash considering I expected an actual WW game and not the five second shit it was
Draku
(Jan 9, 2017 at 1:28 AM)Fun With Despair Wrote:
(Jan 9, 2017 at 1:05 AM)T-man Wrote:

fuck this

On topic, Wario Ware Snapped on the DSi was an astronomical waste of cash considering I expected an actual WW game and not the five second shit it was
warioware diy was also extremely disappointing, even the actual microgames it did come with were badly made compared to the usual series quality
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Fun With Despair
(Jan 9, 2017 at 1:30 AM)Draku Wrote:
(Jan 9, 2017 at 1:28 AM)Fun With Despair Wrote:
(Jan 9, 2017 at 1:05 AM)T-man Wrote: fuck this

warioware diy was also extremely disappointing, even the actual microgames it did come with were badly made compared to the usual series quality
never liked DIY much either but I had minor fun with the tools in the game you could use to make shit. The lack of swiping and shit like in Touched sucked ass and the built in microgames were bad, but some of the player made shit was ok.

snapped remains to this day the worst five dollars I have ever spent, including the money I spent on games like billy the wizard rocket broomstick racing on wii, because at least that game was funny in its incompetence.

if there was ever a game that gato could legitimately accuse of being "jew meme", it's snapped
kaZaam
the dsi shop in general was hella depressing
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
DrTapeworm
fun fact: i almost rented ninjabread man from a blockbuster as a kid because i thought the boxart looked cute and my mom said that she'd think about it (so she could dismiss it without admitting it) and honestly i dodged a bullet there
[Image: dinogunz.png]
Yoshin
Melee
Not because its bad but because of the mindset it put it me in
Fun With Despair
(Jan 9, 2017 at 1:54 AM)DrTapeworm Wrote: fun fact: i almost rented ninjabread man from a blockbuster as a kid because i thought the boxart looked cute and my mom said that she'd think about it (so she could dismiss it without admitting it) and honestly i dodged a bullet there
I own that.

I own way too much garbage
T-man
(Jan 9, 2017 at 1:47 AM)Kazaam Wrote: the dsi shop in general was hella depressing

wait till you hear the music
Rapidkirby3k
Hmm, let's see what I can think of: Awesome Possum, Superman 64, Sonic the Hedgehog (2006), Rise of the Robots, Ballz 3D, Mario Early Years, L.A. Rush, Heavy Nova, Batman Forever, and Barney: Hide and Seek. Disgust
[Image: 45Yrb9j.png]
Yrrzy
APB reloaded had an amazingly deep character creator

too bad it was GARBAGE
T-man
Goddamn APB Reloaded sucked. It's like they got carried away with character creation and forgot they had to make a game too.
🍆 Lover
I know it's an old meme at this point, but definitely Gone Home. It's the worst kind of game; incredibly fucking mediocre. Disillusions: Manga Horror (the name alone says so much, doesn't it?) is objectively worse than Gone Home in pretty much every aspect, but it's still a better game because it's at least unintentionally funny. The only reaction GH managed to get from me was "nice house, I guess. Shame it wasn't used in a better game".
[Image: diwiue.png]

still a cuck tho