Okay so general gimmick garrison question

Fun With Despair
I have an event in mind in case I ever get nominated, but I gotta know if you're allowed to make a dupe account for the purpose of an NPC character. I know dupes are frowned upon as always, but as an event APU, would it be fine?
Draku
yes
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Fun With Despair
(Jan 10, 2017 at 9:27 PM)Pedigree Wrote: Yes, look at my @Dapper Spook
I mean yeah I know it was done in the past, I just had no idea if there were like, proper channels you had to go through or whatever to get it approved and not instabanned or whether you could just make one.

Actually, the new GG might be a good time to implement the NPC usergroup in discussion a while ago
Fun With Despair
(Jan 10, 2017 at 9:31 PM)Pedigree Wrote: afaik even if you're not a gimmickeer dupe accounts aren't really banned, I thought I read somewhere they don't mind as long as you're not using them to exploit the system or be a dick
the rules specifically mention no duplicate accounts, but in that listing only really discuss them in the context of ban evasion, so I dunno what the real word on those is
Mario
we were going to implement a specific system for handling dupes but it's not high priority
Draku
yeah it's only in the rules until we whip up an actual usergroup with alterations like being unable to good sh*t etc

for now, it's more or less "so long as you don't abuse EX gaining methods with your dupe and let us know that it's your dupe, it's fine"
[Image: s2n7oi.png]