Mario
Gonna Be Good

http://forums.mfgg.net/viewtopic.php?p=501155#p501155
Fun With Despair
i got a minus ball from this thread

but on topic

wtf
Mario
it blows my mind mfgg keeps hiring these people with authoritarian 'everything pisses me off, especially the community' style types of moderators. it's bad for everyone and you can usually spot em pretty quick
Draku
(Jan 11, 2017 at 12:07 AM)Super Mario Wrote: it blows my mind mfgg keeps hiring these people with authoritarian 'everything pisses me off, especially the community' style types of moderators. it's bad for everyone and you can usually spot em pretty quick
We Don't Need a Community, What We Need Are Mario Fangames
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Elyk
I'm kind of amazed at Kritter's signature.
Draku
(Jan 11, 2017 at 12:12 AM)Elyk Wrote: I'm kind of amazed at Kritter's signature.
holy shit
Kirby's Adventure
It's me, in the flesh. That post hit Nite pretty personally. I'm talking to him.

I stand by my word, though.
Stalin
awww, kirby's adventure has a heart after all

and all this time I thought he was a soulless monster
[Image: Hammer.gif~c200]
Mario
eh I understand why it's like that, being a mod is Hard and it's easy to just say 'fuck it i have power follow the rules or Else' rather than actually try to Moderate discussions. it's just fucked up that these kinds of people aren't told to step down when it's obvious they're just not fit for the job. no hard feelings for anyone who fucks up being a mod, or any forum staff position, at least as long as you're not still a mod and fucking up and/or are mechabowser
Mario
ftr i can't remmeber minus world ever having that type of mod so maybe it's pretty easy to avoid or we have a good vetting process
Elyk
(Jan 11, 2017 at 12:42 AM)Super Mario Wrote: ftr i can't remmeber minus world ever having that type of mod so maybe it's pretty easy to avoid or we have a good vetting process

we've always tried to avoid that

kind of like america and britain
Draku
(Jan 11, 2017 at 12:42 AM)Super Mario Wrote: ftr i can't remmeber minus world ever having that type of mod so maybe it's pretty easy to avoid or we have a good vetting process
its pretty easy to spot the kind of person that would pull that before they ever get the position
Pea
i want to play turd feast 4
T-man
(Jan 11, 2017 at 1:03 AM)Pedigree Wrote: Can't help but notice that this thread isn't the least bit purple

fuck you sweet tooth lil bitch, i was gonna purple whoops your shit
T-man
thx 2fing ✌️️
Mario
i just want mfgg to have a suggestion forum, or even better, a meta forum. why do they even need a news forum when they have a main site with a news thing? lol
Draku
(Jan 11, 2017 at 1:35 AM)Pedigree Wrote: because the main site is only for fangaming and fangaming resources

the forum is a separate entity
fangaming and fangaming accessories
Draku
that userbase ain't right
Fun With Despair
making nite shadow an mfgg admin is like making the entire MW staff slightly more dickish versions of me
Mario
it might happen, just in case of emergencies