Draku
im just trying to read 4chan threads but i keep scrolling back up them whenever i swap tabs back so i dont miss any minus balls
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Pea
ok but why are you still looking at 4chan threads
Draku
(Jan 11, 2017 at 1:02 AM)p Wrote: ok but why are you still looking at 4chan threads
i gave up on 8chan a while ago
T-man
[Image: UctaHYs.png]
Mario
Be sure to grab your balls when browsing Minus World
Two_Finger
I always do, mario, I always do
Yoshin
fucking when the alert sound went off I also had a (you) in /c/ so I went there
and the same problem as op
Two_Finger
typical channers, always on the hunt for balls
Fun With Despair
honestly when I go on mw it's like I never left /v/
Two_Finger
aw shit
Spoiler:
Yoshin
two get out of the same threads as me
Two_Finger
sorry, I can't help it
T-man
(Jan 11, 2017 at 1:58 AM)Pedigree Wrote: what is this 8chan and why have i never heard of it

it spawned when moot kicked out gamergaters and google removed it from their searches

sounds kinda like minus world
Draku
(Jan 11, 2017 at 2:03 AM)T-man Wrote:
(Jan 11, 2017 at 1:58 AM)Pedigree Wrote: what is this 8chan and why have i never heard of it

it spawned when moot kicked out gamergaters and google removed it from their searches

sounds kinda like minus world
it was more than just the gamergate stuff, moot and the moderators in general were becoming heavily unpopular with the userbase for a lot of poor moves and decisions

so a lot of older users left 4chan, but then 8chan had a lot of mismanagement of its own (but in different ways) so most of them left

now neither site has a particularly good userbase but 4chan's is more bearable
Fun With Despair
the fuck happened to my post
Beako
Not being able to react to posts with Grin on other message boards is driving me batshit.
Mario
petition to allow minus balls to appear on any website
Mario
(Jan 11, 2017 at 2:32 AM)Beako Wrote: Not being able to react to posts with Grin on other message boards is driving me batshit.

petition to create a browser addon that brings minus world reactions to any web forum and anyone with the extension can see how others reacted
Beako
(Jan 11, 2017 at 2:34 AM)Super Mario Wrote:
(Jan 11, 2017 at 2:32 AM)Beako Wrote: Not being able to react to posts with Grin on other message boards is driving me batshit.

petition to create a browser addon that brings minus world reactions to any web forum and anyone with the extension can see how others reacted

Funnily enough, the other day in IRC I was saying we should actually gamify Minus World into a web browser where you can find Minus Balls and use Reactions and Good Sh*ts on any website.
Mario
sorry but it's my idea now. only ideas posted in The Ring count