T-man
"Tony Rosato, known in the world of Nintendo as the voice of Luigi in The Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3 and the Super Mario World cartoon, has passed away. Rosato died on Monday of a heart attack. He was 62 years old."

pay your respects to luigi's best va by posting your favorite mario world youtube poops
Draku
"Hey Mario, look what I made!"
"IT'S A STONE LUIGI, YOU DIDN'T MAKE IT."
"It's a gravestone! I chiselled it!"
"Well whaddya waitin' for, start digging!"
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
T-man
(Jan 12, 2017 at 11:04 PM)Draku Wrote: "Hey Mario, look what I made!"
"IT'S A STONE LUIGI, YOU DIDN'T MAKE IT."
"It's a gravestone! I chiselled it!"
"Well whaddya waitin' for, start digging!"

not soon enough
T-man
(Jan 12, 2017 at 11:06 PM)Spirit of Iwata Wrote: no disrespect to the late Tony Rosato but Charles Martinet is the best Luigi VA

I'm sorry but I didn't realize you were straight.
Revolver Ocelot
I'll never be able to watch The Only Mama Luigi Poop Ever Made quite the same way again

(Seriously though sad to hear he's died, probably my second-favourite Luigi voice)
You're pretty good.
Spritanium
I love those voices, Charles Martinet is great but that shit gets grating when he has to say more than a single sentence at a time.
[Image: supercorrect.png]
T-man
(Jan 12, 2017 at 11:11 PM)Spritanium Wrote: I love those voices, Charles Martinet is great but that shit gets grating when he has to say more than a single sentence at a time.

Draku
(Jan 12, 2017 at 11:11 PM)Spritanium Wrote: I love those voices, Charles Martinet is great but that shit gets grating when he has to say more than a single sentence at a time.
Yeah, Charles has great singular phrases but is kind of horrible when it gets any longer. The cartoon voices were fucking perfect for talking at length.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Spritanium
You cana playa all kinda gamses
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Revolver Ocelot
(Jan 12, 2017 at 11:14 PM)T-man Wrote:

I like this video anyway just because Mario's such a dick

"Luigi, he's-a my bro. He's-a got nothin' to do!" "He LOVES bein'-a my sidekick!"
You're pretty good.
AWFADragNaut
The Youngest Brother
He never outshined his bro
It's snowing on Mt. Fuji