T-man

HEY GUYS SEE WE FIXED THE BATTLE MODE

ALSO INKLINGS

but for real this is the best mario kart
Yoshin
King Boo, Dry Bones, and Bowser Jr. are back. So how about we get Koopa colours like Shyguys and Yoshi have.
Rapidkirby3k
YEAH BABY, Dry Bones is back! Ultra Cool Along with a few familar faces and its new features, nice to see Inklings are in the mix, too. Wink
[Image: 45Yrb9j.png]
Mario
Mario & Nintendo All Stars Racing.

but seriously they should probably transition away from the mario kart name and give it its own brand. It always felt weird to me that one of Nintendo's best game series was just a spinoff of Mario. Now that all this general Nintendo stuff is here I think it's the next step for the franchise. Hell I'd love to see all the Mario spinoffs end up that way and the Mario name could strictly lend itself to actual Mario titles.

I love Mario Kart and 8 was a fantastic title so it's good that if the Switch is a hit it'll get in more people's hands.
sealelement
Well it's kind of a matter of marketing at this point. Even if "Mario & Nintendo All Stars Racing" or "Super Kart Bros" or whatever makes more sense in describing the content at hand, people recognize Mario Kart as the Mario and sometimes Nintendo race thing
100% pure gamer 100%
Fun With Despair
(Jan 16, 2017 at 3:14 AM)sealelement Wrote: Well it's kind of a matter of marketing at this point. Even if "Mario & Nintendo All Stars Racing" or "Super Kart Bros" or whatever makes more sense in describing the content at hand, people recognize Mario Kart as the Mario and sometimes Nintendo race thing
this basically

also as recognizable as Nintendo is as a brand, Mario himself is way more known and recognizable by name, to a mickey mouse extent and maybe even beyond that now
Syaxamaphone
Even though it's same game I'm sure it will sell because it is Mario Kart and I'm sure Mario Kart has gotta be in their top 3 for sales.

It would be stupid to call it anything else, even if it isn't just Mario anymore.
[Image: NZRK1uk.gif]
Draku
(Jan 16, 2017 at 7:08 AM)The Adventures of Lunk Wrote: >Having to buy a Switch and this port for a real fucking battle mode.
Fuck you, Nintendo.
>Locking Dry Bones (the thing that obviously matters most) behind a $360 paywall
Wow thanks Nintendo...........

To be honest I enjoyed the fuck out of MK8 so I'm okay with this but it is kinda scummy, yeah.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]