Mario
[deleted]
kaZaam
*uuhh yeah guess i dont care. i mean i kinda liked it just for quirk-factor but its not essential
*yeah idc
*ehhh nah, atl if it puts certain threads above others.
*mhm
*could be cool if we start doing comps again
kaZaam
(Mar 16, 2016 at 4:37 AM)McPhresh Wrote: *ehhh nah, atl if it puts certain threads above others.

k it doesn't look like it does. still yeah not much point esp when it'd come to shit like negative rates which would just make needless passive-aggression imo
Mario
[deleted]
Draku
(Mar 16, 2016 at 3:02 AM)Worlds Tallest Ladder Wrote:
  • We no longer have topic descriptions. But did we ever need them? I don't think I'm a fan of em really.
  • Post Icons are here.... hopefully not to stay, don't see any point in em
  • Thread Ratings are here too. worth keeping? weird feature, idk how useful it'd be.
  • Reputation is here, pretty close to what we wanted with the good sh*t button, probably gonna build off of it for that
  • we have a calendar (again). if you don't remember, the ipb board had a calendar, phpbb doesn't come with one, so here we are with one again. we can disable it if we want to too.
IN THE PROCESS OF QUOTING THIS I DISCOVERED THAT QUOTING IS LIKE A CHECKLIST AND YOU CAN NET MULTIPLE ONES AT THE SAME TIME

best feature.

topic descriptions are useful imo, would be worth re-implementing if possible
post icons are useless
thread ratings could be good but would most likely end up abused
people wanted that good sh*t thing really badly so yeah rep is, well, good sh*t to have
calendar might be useful for competitions
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Spritanium
Thread ratings are kinda superfluous, if you don't like a thread just don't post in it, if you do then do
[Image: supercorrect.png]
kaZaam
(Mar 16, 2016 at 4:49 AM)Draku Wrote: IN THE PROCESS OF QUOTING THIS I DISCOVERED THAT QUOTING IS LIKE A CHECKLIST AND YOU CAN NET MULTIPLE ONES AT THE SAME TIME

best feature.
yea this is p obv better software. def need a theme tho
Mario
[deleted]
Mario
[deleted]
Spritanium
That sounds nice
[Image: supercorrect.png]