Yrrzy
everything is so weird and i cant find the buttons for anything
Yoshin
most things you hover over them and you get a flydown menu
Yrrzy
holy shit the dings lmao

and nah i meant finding the actual buttons to do things like making a thread or post
Yoshin
Those are yellow to stand out[honestly more buttons could be yellow but w/e]
Yrrzy
yea yea i meant like physical location is different
Yoshin

>tfw I'm an idiot for not realizing that

good one me
Yrrzy
oh my god i just got gifted xp everything about this site is so confusing to me
T-man
(Jun 22, 2016 at 1:20 AM)Yrr Wrote: oh my god i just got gifted xp everything about this site is so confusing to me

You'll get the hang of it.
Mario
[deleted]
Yrrzy
this is true and i am Behind The Times when it comes to forums
T-man
(Jun 22, 2016 at 1:27 AM)wtl Wrote: I guess we could have kept everything in the same place but I think it makes a bigger impact if we dont try to stay as close to the original everywhere we can

we're an exciting new minus world and we want you to know it
Yoshin
(Jun 22, 2016 at 1:27 AM)wtl Wrote: I guess we could have kept everything in the same place but I think it makes a bigger impact if we dont try to stay as close to the original everywhere we can

This.
Switching software on mfgg(or lack thereof for the version after the split) never really felt all too different, and it shouldn't since they weren't ever major changes.
In our case we're completely revitalizing the forum so every little thing we can do to make an impact is better
Yrrzy
holy shit what the fuck are spells
Yoshin
You can spend EXP to mess with a post
for example a planned spell will translate the post to a random another language
T-man
(Jun 22, 2016 at 1:32 AM)Yoshin Wrote: Switching software on mfgg(or lack thereof for the version after the split) never really felt all too different, and it shouldn't since they weren't ever major changes.
In our case we're completely revitalizing the forum so every little thing we can do to make an impact is better

Yeah, old MW just felt like a hastily removed growth from MFGG that never got a chance to be it's own thing.
Hopefully the strides we've made to give it an identity of it's own have payed off.
Yrrzy
yall are playin with magic its only a matter of time until new mw gets demons in it
Yrrzy
maybe its me maybe im the demons
Yoshin

>demons

SoVeryHappy
Draku
(Jun 22, 2016 at 1:36 AM)Yrr Wrote: yall are playin with magic its only a matter of time until new mw gets demons in it
th├┬┴'s cra░░▓▓҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓lk
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
kaZaam
its not hard to fig out but yeah i do think there is such a thing as too sleek and mw2 falls under that a bit tbh. phone oriented i guess