how many times do you lie a year and why do you feel good about yourself after or do you just keep walking your path in life with lies?
Yrrzy
im scared so i lie
T-man
id say no but id be lying
AWFADragNaut
Who?
Beako
I think I'm a compulsive liar since I lie in almost every conversation I have and I think I'm a pathological liar because if I tell the same lie enough times sometimes I believe my own lies. And a good majority of my lies are lies that don't benefit me in any way, shape, or form.

It's frustrating because I get more nervous when I'm telling a truth that's difficult to tell. People will go "come on I know you're not a very good liar" so I actually have to make up a lie and then they say something like "see, I knew you were an honest person" and then they're convinced that the lie the truth. Ugh

At this point it's easier for me to lie than to tell the truth. Dead

I rarely lie out of fear or to protect myself though. The main occasions where I lie specifically out of fear or to protect myself is what I outlined in the second paragraph. But as I said, those mainly happen when I'm TRYING to tell a difficult truth.

My autism makes it even worse since there seems to be some sort of stereotype floating around that autistic people are less capable of lying or are more honest (which doesn't even make any sense) which causes people to give me the benefit of the doubt when I don't deserve it. Sick

Talking about IRL; IDK how much of this translates to the internet. Hopefully not too much.
i asked a question not your life story jesus abadula christf+delete
Two_Finger
yes
[Image: GrFo47K.jpg]
Miles
I used to be good at it and did it when I could get away with it

now I basically can't anymore for the most part, feels too bad and I can't do it with a straight face or keyboard