T-man
Are you ready (90s) kids? Tell me what the best, or at least your favorite fucking Nicktoons are.*
*To make this interesting, no Classic SpongeBob because it's objectively the best.

I was always a big fan of Rugrats growing up. The babies were great and all, but the grown-ups really contributed to the show as well.

Yrrzy
fuck what was on nick i only ever saw cartoon network
T-man
(Jan 16, 2017 at 1:03 PM)Yrr Wrote: fuck what was on nick i only ever saw cartoon network
From my perspective Cartoon Network was always the other guys. Like Dreamworks or something.

Interesting to see for some the opposite was true.
Miles
do beginning-to-end story series like Avatar: The Last Airbender count or only straight up Nicktoons series, because definitely that one

Danny Phantom was pretty great, though the ending to that last ringmaster movie was dumb

Fairly Oddparents was good for a while I think, though I lost track of it when I stopped watching TV some years ago

Adventures of Jimmy Neutron was pretty fun to watch too
T-man
Avatar is kind of in a league of it's own, I don't really consider it a "Nicktoon" in the traditional sense.

Incredible show though.
Yrrzy
(Jan 16, 2017 at 1:06 PM)T-man Wrote: From my perspective Cartoon Network was always the other guys. Like Dreamworks or something.

wow yea

like when i think of cartoons i used to watch its all Dexter's Laboratory, Powerpuff Girls, Ed Edd & Eddy, etc

always assumed that was universal for some reason
T-man
Universal is the nonfactor.

Like RC Cola, Xbox, and Linux

Don't even stand a chance.
Agastya
[Image: 3bpAHSt.png]
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
T-man
(Jan 16, 2017 at 1:29 PM)Agastya 🍅 Wrote: [Image: 3bpAHSt.png]
why was rugrats so trippy man
HylianDev
Cartoon Network is definitely the superior one

But Nick had some good stuff. Hey Arnold, Rugrats, Spongebob, Fairly Odd Parents. Hey Arnold was the best one.
Spritanium
(Jan 16, 2017 at 1:06 PM)T-man Wrote:
(Jan 16, 2017 at 1:03 PM)Yrr Wrote: fuck what was on nick i only ever saw cartoon network
From my perspective Cartoon Network was always the other guys. Like Dreamworks or something.

I considered Cartoon Network my "main" cartoon channel although I can mostly only remember Nicktoons now

What the fuck did I watch on Cartoon Network?
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Agastya
probably courage the cowardly dog
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
DrTapeworm
Answer: not these
[Image: k3Ie5Yf.png]
[Image: dinogunz.png]
Yoshin
the one with the beegirl
T-man
(Jan 16, 2017 at 4:42 PM)DrTapeworm Wrote: Answer: not these
[Image: k3Ie5Yf.png]
watched all of these

they sucked
Spritanium
I'm remembering CN shows now

Ed Edd n Eddy was my jam, I guess that would've been my favorite cartoon though I didn't really consider it at the time
[Image: supercorrect.png]
DrTapeworm
sincere answer: invader zim, rocko's modern life, ahhh real monsters, maybe some others i'm forgetting
[Image: dinogunz.png]
Yeah; I was a CN and Disney kid.

But from Nick; the classics mang. Hey Arnold, Doug, The Wild Thornberries with the older sis i wanted to fuk, cat dog, AS TOLD BY GINGER, and of course rugrats & spongebob
fairy odd parents too but only because i wanted to fuk vicky
but this is before puberty so tenderly love