kaZaam
are these features eben made for[Image: VrRVOff.png]seems like a p odd addition.

like if we want to sustain the Classic Forum Model But With Some Neat New Gimmicks we prob shouldn't incorporate other websites trying to phase that model out imo. +impersonal usernames add personality and that seems p much 100% what we're going for here sooo like..why? is it just for the sake of modernity?
T-man
It came with the theme we used as a base iirc

I don't mind the functionality being there, but it's not set up anyway.
Two_Finger
didn't mw also have those
kaZaam
doesnt look like it
kaZaam
it's not a prob (rn atl) really, it's just useless functionality. i dont know why sprite (?) even made the effort to design new icons if it's just a default carry-over
kaZaam
why is there an option for fucking goog+ functionality on any website ftm? ffs does anybody really use that shit
Spritanium

> new icons

It's fontawesome lol. Just text
Spritanium
Same with most other icons
[Image: supercorrect.png]
kaZaam
oh fuck that's neat
Spritanium
Anyway I use social login features on many, many sites. It's an order of magnitude quicker than manually entering a bunch of info; idk why anyone would bother with that shit in {CURRENT YEAR}

Making those buttons work is as simple as installing a couple of plugins so I see no reason not to do it

Also @"McPhresh" I think Google+ login works for a regular Google account which everyone in the world has
Spritanium
(Jun 23, 2016 at 12:26 AM)McPhresh Wrote: oh fuck that's neat

Yeah saves a lot of bandwidth too
Yoshin
(Jun 23, 2016 at 12:15 AM)Two_Finger Wrote: didn't mw also have those

We had social media share buttons, which were pointless and nobody used anyways
kaZaam
(Jun 23, 2016 at 12:29 AM)Spritanium Wrote: Anyway I use social login features on many, many sites. It's an order of magnitude quicker than manually entering a bunch of info; idk why anyone would bother with that shit in {CURRENT YEAR}
if you love it so dangosh much why didnt you use it here? it's fuckin silly in a format like this and u feckin know it
(Jun 23, 2016 at 12:29 AM)Spritanium Wrote: Making those buttons work is as simple as installing a couple of plugins so I see no reason not to do it
neber said you shouldn't do it cause it'd be hard. it'd just be stupid
(Jun 23, 2016 at 12:29 AM)Spritanium Wrote: Also @"McPhresh" I think Google+ login works for a regular Google account which everyone in the world has
prob not a good thing
Spritanium

> why didn't you use it here

Because it doesn't work yet
kaZaam
im saying if u love it so darngod much why wasnt it a priority to implement firsthand
T-man
Fontawesome is pretty fucking, well, awesome.

@Spritanium, I still want my Conker's Bad Fur Dayesque swear filter, you [Image: g9yLD9j.png] wanker.
kaZaam
now THATS a good idea
Spritanium
I can do that with regex

Maybe any series of three or more asterisks surrounded by spaces could get replaced
kaZaam
have them jitter around too for full effect
Spritanium
Also possible and a great idea