Sponge
Anyone collect figures, cards, nendroids or whatever kids are into nowadays? Feel free to post them in here.

I'm a horrible human being and collect Funko Pops. While most look pretty lazy, I think a few look neat. I even made a custom one of Parappa.

[Image: VjamhsqoiNdvVlEb3H4t9zs_WGiqypPpquHNME9E...4065d0f552]
Yoshin
I have binders and bins and boxes full of ygo cards, a duel disk, 3 posters, 6 plushes and every ygo game
Yoshin
Also a small Nintendo Power collection
Fun With Despair
i have about a few thousand or so pictures of Junko on my hard drive to use as various avatars and reactions
Mario
fuck funko pops.

i collect puddin's forum posts
T-man
the best i can contribute atm, most of my things are scattered about the house

[Image: wumuIGQ.jpg]

sackboy is holding the receipt to my gravity rush 2 preorder
Sponge
(Jan 20, 2017 at 1:11 AM)T-man Wrote: the best i can contribute atm, most of my things are scattered about the house

[Image: wumuIGQ.jpg]

sackboy is holding the receipt to my gravity rush 2 preorder

That Sackboy is really cool and I always liked that Banjo plush.

It's a shame this plush is so hard to find now.

[Image: Tearaway-Unfolded-Special-Edition.png]
Two_Finger
I'd take a picture but my shelf is layers thick and has a bunch of trash in front of it
T-man
Yeah, Sackboy came with the day one edition of LBP3. I really wanted a Sackboy toy so it was like killing two birds with one stone.
Sponge
(Jan 20, 2017 at 1:15 AM)T-man Wrote: Yeah, Sackboy came with the day one edition of LBP3. I really wanted a Sackboy toy so it was like killing two birds with one stone.

Media Molecule has cool special edition bonuses. Even though that game is technically from Sumo Digital.
Draku
holy fuck my phone camera is balls. also trying to take photos of glass cases without inadvertently snapping yourself in it is hard.

click 4 tall img:

not my full collection in the least, just my latest shelf of stuff. gonna have to make a new one soon with that hibiki figure coming up.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Shroomguy
I've posted my small collection of larp weapons once or twice. I've got some armor and what not too, always looking to get more of that.
The Beef Baron
Pea
i collect indie/japanese cds, mostly imported from japan on comiket week. whenever i get a decently big collection ill post pics
Two_Finger
I have a lot of junk
mostly impulse buys

Spoiler:
Draku
there is a STR there, you pass
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Beako
[Image: 8Fwolgh.png]
Spritanium
When I was a kid I would collect newspaper logos. Why? I don't fucking know. If I kept the whole front page from every paper, that would've been cool, but no I just cut out the logos with scissors and kept them in a drawer. People would bring me newspapers from areas I'd never even seen before, but I never read the paper or even the front page, I'd just cut out the logo and throw the rest in the trash. That was probably the weirdest hobby I ever had
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Sponge
Got Mr. Krabs in the mail today

[Image: 344ea5e45dddf16e66a64f8169f226ee.png]

[Image: d434118c1850db5ede5b1bd2782b1baa.png]
Beako
(Jan 28, 2017 at 9:51 PM)Sponge Wrote: Got Mr. Krabs in the mail today

Beako
(Jan 20, 2017 at 12:59 AM)Super🖕🏼Mario Wrote: fuck funko pops.

i collect puddin's forum posts

circumstantial evidence
i
r
c
u
m
s
t
a
n
t