this is a terrible place because no thread about fe gaiden remake

discuss exposed shoulders and holy gods free roaming; dugeon crawling and models that don't look like munchkins
Two_Finger
oh
Two_Finger
that sounds great to me actually, maybe I'll actually get this one
Two_Finger

>hidari

fuck I knew I recognized that art
now I really want this
T-man
I can't like fire emblem because of all the anime swordsmans in smash
there's a reason there's so many jap swords ppl in smash

because the games are gr8.( 'cept fate. anna is the only good thing about fates. and she's in every fe. dont play fates)
Agastya
#justplaygaiden
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Syaxamaphone
I love the characters but I just can't get into any Fire Emblem games. Neither the old ones or the new ones appeal to me. I guess I just don't like turn-based strategy.

Feel free to call me a pleb. I deserve it.
[Image: NZRK1uk.gif]
Draku
(Jan 20, 2017 at 3:13 PM)Syaxamaphone Wrote: I love the characters but I just can't get into any Fire Emblem games. Neither the old ones or the new ones appeal to me. I guess I just don't like turn-based strategy.

Feel free to call me a pleb. I deserve it.
now see i could understand a myriad of reasons for not liking FE even if you did like SRPGs, because there are a lot of issues with how the games are set up and the rng

but

>disliking SRPGs

wow you really are a pleb.................
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Syaxamaphone
Maybe I'll get banned for saying this but

Spoiler:
[Image: NZRK1uk.gif]
Draku
(Jan 20, 2017 at 3:23 PM)Syaxamaphone Wrote:
Spoiler:
[Image: glxJeQ9.png]
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
rtsmarty
(Jan 20, 2017 at 3:23 PM)Syaxamaphone Wrote: Maybe I'll get banned for saying this but

Spoiler:

you are a disgrace to anime avatars everywhere
🍆 Lover
I loved Shining Force: RotDD but I haven't played any FE even though I bought Awakening like a year ago. What am I?
[Image: diwiue.png]

still a cuck tho
Agastya
(Jan 20, 2017 at 6:10 PM)I Want 🍆 Wrote: I loved Shining Force: RotDD but I haven't played any FE even though I bought Awakening like a year ago. What am I?

judging from your signature, a cuck
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦