shoutout to the staff for making not only a great forum [also what is our shorthand?]

Stirling
but holy fucking shit the emotes to post, the animations tied to things, and the general fluidity of the whole forum

like i hope that once we're full release we can start attracting more members cause it's deserving; having trouble recalling a better looking forum

other topic:

This is Minus World. Number 2. The Second. So shorthand I've just done -2w, but that seems confusing to newcomers, but I still like it; just like calling MFGG, Mario Fans and Gaming. So what is the preferred forum name shorthand for people?

-w
MW
mw
-2w
-w2
???
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Yrrzy
Call of Duty 6: Modern Warfare 2
T-man
The progress made on the forum is all the more impressive when you consider where we started from

[Image: Rx5EAVZ.png]

I can't wait until we can launch the forum proper, complete with our snazzy new URL.
Yrrzy
also for real -++
T-man
My preferred shorthand is MW, but I do think -w is slick on occasion. I don't feel we need to emphasize that this is the second iteration of Minus World because once it launches it'll just be THE Minus World.
Draku
mw

no need to change the shorthand, much like how mfgg never changed it for its multiple site releases
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Spritanium
MW is fine considering that's what's emphasized in the logo and favicon
[Image: supercorrect.png]
kaZaam
-w was neat in 2010 but it outstayed it's welcome. modern warfare;s still my favorite
Yoshin
-🌍