The True Reason Trump was elected

Spritanium
WARNING DEPRESSING TRUTHS INCOMING

[Image: nluvyz.jpg]

Be sure to tell the tale of the poor straight white man who can't order a gallon of Coca-Cola at once. They will never understand our struggle. Cry eberytim
[Image: supercorrect.png]
sealelement
I can't tell which way you're stirring the pot but I can already see this thread won't end well
100% pure gamer 100%
Mario
ah the share a shitty Facebook post tech. You really want to get Leonardo da Vinci back again lol
kaZaam
trump won because the working class is feeling more and more alienated by neoliberalism and more and more betrayed by their government and trump spoke to that

i mean not that it wasn't a dumb decision but yknow
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
rtsmarty
what an opening sentence
Yrrzy
"this is why trump won" is gonna be used to shut down any reaction to trump from marginalised groups and its gonna piss me the fuck off
kaZaam
(Jan 21, 2017 at 8:19 PM)Pedigree Wrote: also trump won because anti-political correctness
yea i guess that part was p good for selling maga hats
Revolver Ocelot
Wait, when were super-size sodas banned

As far as I know you can still get a 64-ounce mug at corner stores and fill them and refill them with whatever's on the fountain
You're pretty good.
kaZaam
if trump did win because of racism, sexism etc then im not sure how hillary winning wouldve made much of a difference in both the working and ruling class mentality
Beako
trump daddy won because he's going to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
Syaxamaphone
I'm pretty sure super-sized sodas are not to blame.

tbh anything over 21 ounces should be deleted. You guys don't need that much sugar.
[Image: NZRK1uk.gif]
Revolver Ocelot
Make America Fat Again
You're pretty good.
Spritanium
(Jan 21, 2017 at 7:58 PM)sealelement Wrote: I can't tell which way you're stirring the pot but I can already see this thread won't end well

I don't think anyone on MW is a Trumpet but if so then they deserve to be ridiculed Shrug
Beako
He had fantastic cabinet picks, the best. Believe me. So true.
Spritanium
(Jan 21, 2017 at 8:21 PM)🇬🇧rtsmarty Wrote: what an opening sentence
That's my favorite part, like he had a whole laundry list of complaints to make but the most important to him was supersize sodas
Revolver Ocelot
I'm not a Trump supporter but I'm willing to say "alright well let's see what happens over the next four years"

Who knows, he might actually do something really good on accident or something, that probably won't get felt until the next president gets to take all the credit

'Cause there's no way Trump's getting a second term, ha ha ha
You're pretty good.
Yrrzy
i think everyones HOPING trump does well

nobody wants to see trump literally genocide people just so they can say "i told you so"
Beako
(Jan 21, 2017 at 8:38 PM)🦌Yrr🦌 Wrote: nobody wants to see trump literally genocide people just so they can say "i told you so"

speak for yourself Evil
Syaxamaphone
To be honest I hope he does a good job. I'd rather him turn out to be an ok president than fuck up so badly that he needs to get impeached.

iirc he wanted to limit congress terms and that sounds like a pretty good idea. At least maybe he'll have that I dunno.
[Image: NZRK1uk.gif]
Revolver Ocelot
I voted third party myself

The best part is that if Clinton won, Trump voters would tell me I might as well have voted for her

But since Trump won I've just had Clinton voters tell me I might as well have voted for Trump
You're pretty good.