kaZaam
[Image: d96.jpg]chopchop

i would try to make it myself but idk how to make svg shit
T-man
I highly support this
T-man
[Image: LonCIbq.png]
kaZaam
thats pretty fuckin good. color's a little off mayb??
T-man
Yeah I never intended it to be the one that got used as Spritey's are hard to top. It's more of a proof of concept.
Spritanium
That looks better than most of mine tbh considering I made them with a laptop trackpad
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Stirling
it is just the colour that's off, but i highly support this emoticon
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
T-man
hey guys i made that thing you wanted
[Image: kHZepd1.png]
svg here
kaZaam
ya thats p perfect
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Spritanium
Just Right

Weird, it looks like it has a smaller border than the rest of them, but when I put them together in Inkscape (illustrator crack fucked up) they're the same thickness
kaZaam
the hills are singan. g fuckin j tman/sprite
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Spritanium
On new MInus World, you make a request, and you get it god damn it
T-man
the only downside is that it throws off the grid, it shouldn't be too much of an issue if the wider smileys always come at the end
Spritanium
(Jul 7, 2016 at 5:36 PM)T-man Wrote: the only downside is that it throws off the grid, it shouldn't be too much of an issue if the wider smiley's always come at the end

That's what I thought. Unfortunately adjusting smiley order in mybb is monumentally R-word

You have to enter a display order number, and if that number is already taken by another smiley, it'll fail. Want to add a smiley to the beginning while keeping the placement of everything else? Get ready to manually enter every single sequential integer!
T-man
(Jul 7, 2016 at 5:42 PM)Spritanium Wrote:
(Jul 7, 2016 at 5:36 PM)T-man Wrote: the only downside is that it throws off the grid, it shouldn't be too much of an issue if the wider smiley's always come at the end

That's what I thought. Unfortunately adjusting smiley order in mybb is monumentally R-word

You have to enter a display order number, and if that number is already taken by another smiley, it'll fail. Want to add a smiley to the beginning while keeping the placement of everything else? Get ready to manually enter every single sequential integer!

The good thing is I don't think we'll be adding a shitload of smileys now that we've covered all the bases, so any smileys added from this point forward can just have their integer swapped with pacha, right?
Spritanium
Yeah probably

I'd like to reorganize a bunch of them though, if there was a better way (they're pretty much random)
Spritanium
Oh we'll have other wide smileys too, like the popcorn-and-soda "this is gonna be good" one
rtsmarty
(Jul 7, 2016 at 8:46 AM)Spritanium Wrote: Just Right

Weird, it looks like it has a smaller border than the rest of them, but when I put them together in Inkscape (illustrator crack fucked up) they're the same thickness
probably because they're being resized to the same height and the hands are slightly lower than the head so it gets downscaled more than the rest

Just Right Cheese
Elyk
I don't want to make another thread so I'll just use this one to say that we also need a thumbs up reaction.
Yoshin
Thats what Good Sh*t is I thought