Nabber
im friends with @Yoshin @"Beako", @DragonFreak, and @Uniju so i figured i'd join

im known for loving movies way too much so you should definitely talk to me about them

other things i like: portal, danganronpa, various music (streetlight manifesto, vampire weekend, san cisco, kendrick lamar), and more, probably

anyway hi nice to meet you all Thumbs Up
Yoshin
Hey I know you
Welcome to Minus World
post some good shit and stay a while
rtsmarty
hi have fun
Pea
hello and welcome
Fun With Despair
(Jan 22, 2017 at 8:07 PM)Nabber Wrote: im friends with @Yoshin @"Beako", @DragonFreak, and @Uniju so i figured i'd join

im known for loving movies way too much so you should definitely talk to me about them

other things i like: portal, danganronpa, various music (streetlight manifesto, vampire weekend, san cisco, kendrick lamar), and more, probably

anyway hi nice to meet you all Thumbs Up
you're already on my okay list just for being the only other fucker on here who likes this dumb weeb series
Beako
Welcome aboard Nabber Hooray
Test

Good Kid, M.A.A.D City or To Pimp a Butterfly??????

welcome either way tho friend
Nabber
i appreciate TPAB artistically, but i relate a lot more to the personal narrative of GKMC. it just flows a lot better for me
Pea
(Jan 22, 2017 at 8:35 PM)Fun With Despair Wrote: you're already on my okay list just for being the only other fucker on here who likes this dumb weeb series

hahaha dont ignore me ):
i support your answer. i would've also accepted section 80 gr8 opinion
DragonFreak
nabber
NABBER
I WUV YOU
Fun With Despair
(Jan 23, 2017 at 12:05 AM)🅿️️ Wrote:
(Jan 22, 2017 at 8:35 PM)Fun With Despair Wrote: you're already on my okay list just for being the only other fucker on here who likes this dumb weeb series

hahaha dont ignore me ):
you can't ignore what does not exist
Syaxamaphone
There goes my new kid flare.

Welcome to the forum, friend!
[Image: NZRK1uk.gif]
NobodyHere
I love you.
Oh hai thare.
Agastya
earn my love. impress me.
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Nabber
(Jan 23, 2017 at 5:21 PM)macjei Wrote: I love you.
thanks you're amazing
(Jan 23, 2017 at 5:51 PM)Agastya Wrote: earn my love. impress me.
i have many notable talents, including the ability to recite a decent chunk of the Scott Pilgrim script from memory
DragonFreak
Also the ability to draw the best horses ever.