[Image: Cl31zjfWkAERy4i.jpg]
[Image: xPhNzA9.jpg]
Yrrzy
p much
Shroomguy
Oh shit.
The Beef Baron
God
looks like even the Leave campaigners are beginning to realise just how fucked the country would be if we left the EU and are backtracking. who knows if Article 50 will ever be triggered at this point...
Yrrzy
it will, cameron has said the decision has to be respected, but hopefully everyone regrets it at least
God
the next PM doesn't have to listen to Cameron; Cameron said that the next PM must respect the referendum knowing that if Boris becomes the next PM, his term would get off to a horrendous start. Boris has to either:

trigger Article 50, knowing full well that the decision would lead to the ceding of Scotland and probably Northern Ireland, and the economic downfall of the UK which will be beset by a hundred insurmountable problems (least of all the NHS), and deal with a Conservative party that is in turmoil over the whole thing, leaving his term in ruins.

or

not trigger the article and ensure half the wrath of the nation that followed his backing of the Leave plan, leaving his term in ruins.

Boris backed the Leave campaign simply to garner right-wing support from outside of London (in order to bolster a campaign to be the next Conservative leader). Never did he think that the campaign would actually succeed, and never did he think that Cameron would resign before the next election. Cameron has done him in good and proper.
God
i mean this kind of backtracking is all over the Leave campaign lol. it was all smoke and mirrors from the beginning

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36637037
Yrrzy
i just read that one post thats going around about how cameron has check-mated the leavers with his resignation

to enact article 50 is career suicide and nobody wants to do it
God
really i think the only politician that would actually have the guts (or perhaps cowardice is a more appropriate word) to do it is Farage, luckily he won't be PM any time soon. at least until 2020, god forbid.
Spritanium
At least when the USA makes terrible decisions we refuse to admit we were wrong and stick it out until the end
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Mario
[deleted]
T-man
(Jun 28, 2016 at 2:41 AM)Spritanium Wrote: At least when the USA makes terrible decisions we refuse to admit we were wrong and stick it out until the end

its why we're the greatest country on earth
Spritanium
(Jun 28, 2016 at 3:35 AM)T-man Wrote:
(Jun 28, 2016 at 2:41 AM)Spritanium Wrote: At least when the USA makes terrible decisions we refuse to admit we were wrong and stick it out until the end

its why we're the greatest country on earth

Damn straight. We practically invented the art of making rash decisions based on feels, then taking decades to fix it.
[Image: supercorrect.png]
God

http://www.theonion.com/article/american...der--53156
Mario
[deleted]
Stirling
(Jun 27, 2016 at 11:59 PM)Yrr Wrote: i just read that one post thats going around about how cameron has check-mated the leavers with his resignation

[Image: JZhMZCR.png]
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Yrrzy
just as keikameron
nick_jr
Mao money, Mao problems
God