[Sign-Ups CLOSED] The Official 1st Minus World Killing Game!

Spooks?
What's this I see? A Minus World where people are actually having... fun? Hmmm... This won't do at all! We've gotta get some real top-quality despair in here, none of this salt-cam, outta sight garbage! The real deal!

That's riiiiight, I'm talking about....

THE OFFICIAL 1ST MINUS WORLD KILLING GAME

But I mean, as completely despairing as it would be, apparently it's illegal now to force people into killing each other against their will? Bunch of buzzkills, those government types, but anyway, I guess since I can't have real fun with it, it'll have to be voluntary. So, let's put some EXP on the line, and let the games begin!

Wait... I guess we need some sort of rules, don't we? After all, what kind of game doesn't have rules?

To start off, the entry fee is 200 EX, not too hefty, but surely the end result's gonna be a pretty fat stack, right? There's also gonna be another 5000 EX on the line, so that should serve as a good enough motivator, am I right?

Anyway, let's get to the rules already!

-Each day of the Killing Game has two phases: the Killing Phase and the Investigation Phase!
-During the Killing Phase , you will have to shoot me off a PM detailing who you wanna kill, why you wanna kill them, and how you'll do it
-I'll randomly shuffle your suggestions, and pick a lucky winner! I'll post about your murderous antics, but I can't have the despair being TOO one-sided, so I'll give enough evidence to make sure the other side has a chance to lynch you too.
-If you get away with the murder, you'll get a chunk of the EXP pot, divided between all the successful killers and survivors, and the Ultimate Murderer badge. But if you get found out... You'll be punished, and receive no reward at all!

Now, that brings us to the Investigation Phase!

-Once the deed is done, and the details posted, it's investigation time!
-I'll be leaving clues and more around the site, leading you to the real killer.
-But there's gonna be a few special roles too, receiving rewards just for tripping you up along the way!
-When a general list of suspects is compiled, it's time for the Execution Vote! Thrilling, chilling, and sure to leave you on the edge of your seat, you'll vote on a public poll on which one of your friends you think did it. If you kill them off, they won't get a share of the pot at all! More for you, am I right?
-But if they surviiive...
-The innocent one will die, and the real killer will be lost to obscurity forever!
-Surviving until the end will also net you a badge, and if you lynch every killer successfully... the pot is all yours!

You'll want to ensure your spot as either a killer or a survivor if you wanna seize the loot, so get ready!

Oh, and before I forget, the Special Roles can either help or harm each side. Some roles benefit from lynching innocents, and one role miiiiiight just have a chance to know who tried to kill who, so solving your more personal beef might result in you yourself getting grilled instead!

So, sign up by replying here, and once a decent number has been reached... let's get despairing!

Upupupupu~

------------
REGISTERED MEMBERS:
-Pea
-Fun With Despair
-Pedigree
-Two_Finger
-Yrr
-Yoshin
-T-Man
-Nabber
-Syaxamaphone
-Elyk
Pea
i want to fucking die
Spooks?
(Jan 23, 2017 at 8:36 AM)πŸ…ΏοΈοΈ Wrote: i want to fucking die
No time like the present!
Pedigree
[insert reply here]
Spooks?
(Jan 23, 2017 at 8:52 AM)Pedigree Wrote: [insert reply here]
Hey! Hey! There's a 200 EX entry fee, pal!

You can't just skimp out on the reward for our amazing contestants!
Spooks?
(Jan 23, 2017 at 9:10 AM)Pedigree Wrote:
(Jan 23, 2017 at 9:09 AM)Monokuma Wrote:
(Jan 23, 2017 at 8:52 AM)Pedigree Wrote: [insert reply here]
Hey! Hey! There's a 200 EX entry fee, pal!

You can't just skimp out on the reward for our amazing contestants!

It's been paid.
Hmmmm... So it has.

I'm watchin' you, chump
Two_Finger
im in
Yoshin
I wish to grant Pea's wish
Yrrzy
ok
T-man
who's mang enough to assassinate me?
Nabber
Mukuro Ikusaba. The sixteenth student. Lying hidden somewhere in this school. The one they call the Ultimate Despair…Watch out for her.
Spooks?
Things are really starting to heat up in here!

Hoo, boy... I wasn't expecting so many willing contestants so quickly. Probably gonna wrap up the sign-ups at the end of the day, people, so get in here while you can!
Spooks?
[Image: BOBDODZ.png]
And they say I'm messed up!
Agastya
Gonna Be Good
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Syaxamaphone
I will do the thing!
[Image: NZRK1uk.gif]
Spooks?
Registration is officially closed!

I'll be distributing some... Very special roles pretty quick here, and then... Let the games begin!