Spooks?
Finally, we get to the good stuff! It's time to kick off the first Killing Phase!

You're probably wondering what the deal with this is right? How can you just go and... Kill someone like that? Well, it's easy, and I've compiled a special step-by-step guide for all the nitwits out there!

-Go to my profile
-Click "Contact"
-Open up a new conversation with me, it'll be like talking to an old pal, I swear!
-Send me the following:

>Your target

>Your method of murder

>Why you want to kill the poor sucker anyway

>Any "special" add-on for those special snowflakes with a role out there that can use one

-Send it my way
-An RNG will pick which one of your attempts succeeds that night

And that's all there really is to this phase, honestly. You'd have be an idiot NOT to understand honestly. As for the rest, the actual solving of the murder, clues, whatever, blah blah, etc... It's all pointless for now. We'll see all that in the investigation phase, coming soon to a theater near you!

For any of the... slow ones here, feel free to ask questions here. Furthering your education IS why I'm here after all!

Oh... and one more thing. I hear there's an Ultimate Detective out there running around. If anyone figures out who he is and can provide proof so I can get rid of him, I'm offering a fat 2000 EX reward!

Happy killing, and remember... If no one tries to kill... One of you will die at random!